• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had SMO for almost two months now, and I still don't have a Switch...

This is really starting to eat at me ;-;

I really hate the cold.. I always get really bad stomach aches especially before/when I go to bed

One of our cats, Pysen, decided to ruin the Christmas tree just hours after I assembled and dressed the whole thing. Decorations are all messed up and the star on the top of the tree doesn't light up anymore, hopefully it's just the light bulb. *sigh*

I hate how when I was at my dorm, I could easily wake up at 7AM and stay up, but for some reason at my house the earliest I can wake up is 11AM no matter what time I go to bed. :mad:

This day is so bad, I don't even know why I feel so down today. Nothing has really happened, these are the times were I just want to sit on in the cold in the dark for an hour by myself in my own lonely dark empty solitary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And I feel so snappy, like I want to scream at somebody but I wont. Maybe that wouldn't be a bad thing, getting a ****ing punching bag for Christmas wouldn't be a bad idea.

i want sm4sh for 3ds bc you can change the language the portuguese apparently.. dunno if it's active tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back