• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
.-. I’m bothered by the fact that some 25+ year olds still act like 14 year olds. This is why I don’t make friends XD Too much drama for my llama!

i still can't breathe.

send. help. please.

Idk if this helps much but using Vicks vaporub helps a ton when you're congested. I think taking headcold/flu medicine would help too.

Anyways I really wanna set my new drawing as my avatar on here but I gotta wait til the day after Christmas xD rip

no sp hits in the mall bc they forgot to turn the nintendo zone on or it's broke :(

also now i really wanna watch this movie hahahaha

Idk if this helps much but using Vicks vaporub helps a ton when you're congested. I think taking headcold/flu medicine would help too.

Anyways I really wanna set my new drawing as my avatar on here but I gotta wait til the day after Christmas xD rip
helps with nose congestion too?
but i don't have that anyway so gotta take benylin...i'm already used to the horrible taste

when you finish taking a bath (unfortunately taking a shower isnt an option since the ceiling is too low and we have a window so people would be able to see me) and then when you walk downstairs you immediately step in dog piss

I've been up and doing stuff all day today... getting our house re-situated for personal reasons, plus I'm leaving to go to my grandma's house tomorrow.

And I'm running on like two hours of sleep. And it's only 4pm.

I hate restless nights .-.

when you finish taking a bath (unfortunately taking a shower isnt an option since the ceiling is too low and we have a window so people would be able to see me) and then when you walk downstairs you immediately step in dog piss

#catsFTW

I'm waking up so late with a potential migraine,
And future bro in law is on phone and can't escape
Don't want to be rude ;-;

Last edited:
AUGH I CAN FINALLY BREATHE WITH MY NOSE

but it's gonna clog up again later anyway

and my lips are so puffy....

I HATE THIS

My sweet dog passed away two days ago.

She slept in my bed every night for 11 years. I'm really struggling right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back