• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive had that happen to me,
honestly turn the lights off in your house and stay out of window view (i hid behind my bed when I did it)

- - - Post Merge - - -

also anyone good a econ and wanna try a word problem for me>.<
Im absolutely stumped.
My answer is 10 cents off the multiple choice answer, so i don't believe its right

POST IT

This weekend you have the choice to go camping at Big Sur or to work both Saturday and Sunday.

If you choose to go to Big Sur you will spend 2 nights camping which will cost you $30 per night. You will spend approximately $10 per meal, and you will eat 6 meals while you are gone. The trip will be 762 miles round trip. Your vehicle gets 20 miles per gallon. The cost of gas is $3 per gallon.

If you choose to work, you will work 7 hours per day on both Saturday and Sunday. Your hourly wage is 10.25 per hour. You will spend approximately $5 per meal, and you will eat 6 meals. It is 20 miles round trip to your work. Your vehicle gets 20 miles per gallon. The cost of gas is $3 per gallon.

What is your opportunity cost of going to Big Sur?

This weekend you have the choice to go camping at Big Sur or to work both Saturday and Sunday.

If you choose to go to Big Sur you will spend 2 nights camping which will cost you $30 per night. You will spend approximately $10 per meal, and you will eat 6 meals while you are gone. The trip will be 762 miles round trip. Your vehicle gets 20 miles per gallon. The cost of gas is $3 per gallon.

If you choose to work, you will work 7 hours per day on both Saturday and Sunday. Your hourly wage is 10.25 per hour. You will spend approximately $5 per meal, and you will eat 6 meals. It is 20 miles round trip to your work. Your vehicle gets 20 miles per gallon. The cost of gas is $3 per gallon.

What is your opportunity cost of going to Big Sur?

what are the possible answers

wtf is opportunity cost
Opportunity cost is basically the cost of what you are sacrificing in your decision, could be measured in money, time, or even just an activity (like reading a book was an opportunity cost for an example in class today)
what are the possible answers

A. $306.15
B. $373.90
C. $415.90
D. $377.90

Opportunity cost is basically the cost of what you are sacrificing in your decision, could be measured in money, time, or even just an activity (like reading a book was an opportunity cost for an example in class today)

A. $306.15
B. $373.90
C. $415.90
D. $377.90
my answer is far off...
sorry :L

Went on my facebook to delete old photos and I can't because it's cringey af

Last edited:
People making stupid threads about that tumblr blog. It's getting annoying as hell, Can you guys stop talking about it for once and just ignore it? It's getting ridiculous...

If you meant *that* one we are not allowed to even discuss it.

Anyways.. meow. grandma I said I was busy yesterday lol

Yay... I have gall bladder disease and need to get surgery. The one person I wanted to tell this to has been banned from talking to me by her parents for the past couple weeks now. On top of that, college is starting on Monday and it's always stressful at the start of the semester.

i kinda wanted this too i don't see why something like that would have to matter though

Ugh, why do I have feelings?
Feelings are stupid. You're stupid for having feelings, heart! >:c

Yay... I have gall bladder disease and need to get surgery. The one person I wanted to tell this to has been banned from talking to me by her parents for the past couple weeks now. On top of that, college is starting on Monday and it's always stressful at the start of the semester.

Holy ****. I hope your surgery goes well! :'c

I hope your surgery goes well.

My living situation is kind of bugging me, and I kind of wish I had done the random roommate assignment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back