• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This weekend you have the choice to go camping at Big Sur or to work both Saturday and Sunday.

If you choose to go to Big Sur you will spend 2 nights camping which will cost you $30 per night. You will spend approximately $10 per meal, and you will eat 6 meals while you are gone. The trip will be 762 miles round trip. Your vehicle gets 20 miles per gallon. The cost of gas is $3 per gallon.

If you choose to work, you will work 7 hours per day on both Saturday and Sunday. Your hourly wage is 10.25 per hour. You will spend approximately $5 per meal, and you will eat 6 meals. It is 20 miles round trip to your work. Your vehicle gets 20 miles per gallon. The cost of gas is $3 per gallon.

What is your opportunity cost of going to Big Sur?
Posted this question a few days ago,
part of my homework assignment.
After asking my sister, my boyfriend, and all of you here, we could not come up with an answer that went with the multiple choice.
Well, since its online, I can check immediately after the assignment is due to check what I got right.
So, my teacher messed up, I looked at her answer guide, and she had some number differences from the question and the actual answer she came up with (in the question gas is $3 per gallon, in her answer guide it was $4)
and she's a new teacher.
She just got rekt.

Rekt teachers are always fun, hahaha. I had my fair share of those :]

also dad. thanks a lot. did you really had to do this.. ugggghhh

I don't know what to do on my first day at a new high school and don't know how to make friends /:

Whoever the **** brought this screaming child into my apartment and have been here for hours. I want to rip my own face off. I'm never having roommates again.

I think I migt have another power outage soon
Goddamnit the last one went on for over a day
It happened on my birthday too
Before the party.
Goddamnit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back