• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jfc stop over-exaggerating literally everything I said I was gonna check with mum and I have been a bit stressed this week, dude.

I have to go shopping
Thats probably the most petty thing anyone has ever complained about..

Last edited:
Friggin heck, why do I keep missing episodes of Gravity Falls. I feel like ripping my hair out!

Also, It's annoying when you can't tell if someone hasn't read the messaged you sent them, is ignoring you or if the messages are getting lost somewhere. Argh!

I think I'm addicted to TBT
I'm on it all the time:
On the toilet,
While I'm getting dressed,
In the shower,
As I'm doing the drying up,
As I text someone
And I'm up till like 5am everyday.
Plz help me over come my addiction

I think I'm addicted to TBT
I'm on it all the time:
On the toilet,
While I'm getting dressed,
In the shower,
As I'm doing the drying up,
As I text someone
And I'm up till like 5am everyday.
Plz help me over come my addiction

Run away to a deserted island with no internet connection and live off the land for a year.

I was playing music at full blast because it was so quiet.
Then an OldNavy add appeared.
You may no hoe that feels.

i guess i buy enough music to satisfy? lol

but really youtube is the worst like having 3-4 30 second ads in a video less than 20 minutes nty

Right
And when you can't skip them you just sit there
Waiting for the 5 second timer to go down is more exciting then the video sometimes.

Right
And when you can't skip them you just sit there
Waiting for the 5 second timer to go down is more exciting then the video sometimes.

yeah lol and most of the time they sucks

except one time in class my teacher showed us a video on youtube and pizza hut ad came up loudly and everyone laughed their ass off.

yeah lol and most of the time they sucks

except one time in class my teacher showed us a video on youtube and pizza hut ad came up loudly and everyone laughed their ass off.

"Ok class watch this video!"

"This episode we will learn how to geometry! First you must find the-"
"VISIT THE PIZZA HUT TODAY AND GET 10% OOF ALL PIZZAS WITH PIZZA!!!!!!!!1!12!1!1!

I was really bothered by my lil brother always beating me in Smash using a custom mii, what a cheat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back