• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not like my personality so much and I do quite loath it sometimes. I do get on my own nerves if that makes sense, I would love to fix myself and become a better person.
also I need to expand my English vocabulary, learn how to write comments and responds in a more mature professional manner and just be useful for the community in a way or another.
that won't happen though, just to be realistic

Just got my scheduel for this year amd I don't know where the **** any of the rooms are.

At least the other people are at around the height of me so I don't feel worried about that now

Last edited:
I'm worried the heels of my school shoes will be too high ;~; they are super cute and quite expensive, plus they're my only pair, so idk what I'll do if they're not allowed

My grammar's awful but I can't be bothered to do anything about it...

well you're an exo fan so that makes everything okay x)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm worried the heels of my school shoes will be too high ;~; they are super cute and quite expensive, plus they're my only pair, so idk what I'll do if they're not allowed

how high are they? " wise

I'm worried about my face.. haven't been paying too much attention to it since the past year due to depression and I have these super ****ty dark circles ;-;

also I'm starting to get shy as time moves on its weird :/

They're not that high, maybe a tad higher than these

images

I think a queen wasp is trying to build a hive outside my window. Only I'm too scared to go outside into my yard to face it though...

I should learn to keep my mouth shut more often,
I tend to ruin one's impression of me,
And that results in guilt and overthinking.

these people make me want to rip my face off more than I already wanted to holy damn
I'm kind of afraid to do this class work because it forces me to write down everything I eat and how many calories it is and I'm afraid if I do it my professor will read it and become concerned I have an eating disorder...

Last edited:
As school starts to arrive, I can't help but think of how things won't be the same without you running through the halls and yelling and..just being you. I hope I can make some time to come visit you before the year begins. I miss you, my friend.

wtf.... why is homecoming so early in the year and why did i say yes to go!!!! i need to buy a dress n shoes from some rich ass store thats gonna want me to pay like $70 for a dress i'll wear one bye.....

My closest friend just left me for a girl that she was *****ing about two months ago. So typical of her =_= but I can't help but be annoyed since she caused the drama in the first place. Sheesh I'm getting sick of this side of her, maybe that's what I've been upset about...

Last edited:
Everything was quiet.
Then my neighbours came outside.
Then their dogs kept on barking.
Then they wouldn't shaddup.
Then the police were called on them.
Then the police came and they were also loud.
And that is why I am not asleep yet.

flight rising stop lagging jfc

on a bigger plane parents be glad i'm out being social rather than ****ting my laptop really

Well

fine

you called yesterday

you're so gonna get this back I freaking swear to turtgods to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back