• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you. I hate my birthday cause it's always a stupid excuse for everyone to get together and I have to pretend it's nice of them, no...

I feel you. I hate my birthday cause it's always a stupid excuse for everyone to get together and I have to pretend it's nice of them, no...

I just enjoy solitude.
It's not like anything I get is worth keeping anyways.
My birthday is the day where I feel isolated the most, I stopped celebrating 4 years ago.

I start school today and 1 of the teachers I have this year is a teacher that I absolutely despise..

I just enjoy solitude.
It's not like anything I get is worth keeping anyways.
My birthday is the day where I feel isolated the most, I stopped celebrating 4 years ago.

Me too, or I would prefer choosing the company. I do somewhat, but I try to be away during it cause I really hate being social with random relatives I don't really give much for.

Me too, or I would prefer choosing the company. I do somewhat, but I try to be away during it cause I really hate being social with random relatives I don't really give much for.

Unlike you, I don't have a say in anything.
I would prefer it being celebrated outside in some forest where my mother would be hanged by the neck and act as a pi?ata.
But noo, instead, stupid people come by and absolutely ruin the tranquility and peace at home.

Unlike you, I don't have a say in anything.
I would prefer it being celebrated outside in some forest where my mother would be hanged by the neck and act as a pi?ata.
But noo, instead, stupid people come by and absolutely ruin the tranquility and peace at home.

I don't really have much either cause if I go away for xmas/bday (they're close for me) it's with peeps on my mom's side and if I stay here it's peeps on dad's side so it's like ugh go away can i just no.

I don't really have much either cause if I go away for xmas/bday (they're close for me) it's with peeps on my mom's side and if I stay here it's peeps on dad's side so it's like ugh go away can i just no.

Right? Like, why the flip are you even here. All you're doing is using this as an excuse to get drunk, can I just go for a walk please?

Right? Like, why the flip are you even here. All you're doing is using this as an excuse to get drunk, can I just go for a walk please?

yeah or just force me to be nice when i just want to destroy everything and just gtfo...

like just because you're my kid you don't have to care that much uuuugh

Though, one thing that would make my day would be if the sky rained down blood and orphan tears, a ring of Fire surrounds my neighborhood, an earthwuake happens and Satan pops up saying, "Fick you."

Though, one thing that would make my day would be if the sky rained down blood and orphan tears, a ring of Fire surrounds my neighborhood, an earthwuake happens and Satan pops up saying, "Fick you."

True that man. Or I'm just gonna get away for christmas and birthday this year I so not feel like being here :/

True that man. Or I'm just gonna get away for christmas and birthday this year I so not feel like being here :/

If I was ever suicidal, this would be the perfect time on act.
That's one way to get away, another would be locking yourself in your room all day.

If I was ever suicidal, this would be the perfect time on act.
That's one way to get away, another would be locking yourself in your room all day.

Yeah or at least freak them out but not saying what you're doing lol :/

And yeah, I'm not suicidal either cause I still have some really great friends but yes I feel you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back