• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that I have to wake up at unreasonable hours for school? There's plenty of research to show waking up teenagers have different sleep patterns than adults or younger children, this then leads to a lack of sleep. I wouldn't even mind that school would end later but, the school is so closed minded and unopened to any ideas suggested by students, that I would probably end up in trouble for saying that at school.

it's so annoying when you order things from people and they don't follow through but they never say anything about it like ok :) also when people schedule an appointment and show up at the wrong time...get it together

Another nice member left. It ms a shame to see people go.

I think that's enough people qutting to the point I'll be leaving too. I'm sure some of those members lesving will come back, but I don't think I will ever come back if I leave. I may create a new wordpress site and advertise it in my blog later, but once I'm gone, that's it. You can find me on my new wordpress (I'm closing my old wordpress site too).

I would love to get comments, but do not be rude. As much as I like getting comments, I could not accept backlashes over what I write more than I can accept hard and painful work.

One of our art assignments is to draw something in our sketchbook, anything. I have this amazing image in my mind but I can't draw for shat :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Another nice member left. It ms a shame to see people go.

I think that's enough people qutting to the point I'll be leaving too. I'm sure some of those members lesving will come back, but I don't think I will ever come back if I leave. I may create a new wordpress site and advertise it in my blog later, but once I'm gone, that's it. You can find me on my new wordpress (I'm closing my old wordpress site too).

I would love to get comments, but do not be rude. As much as I like getting comments, I could not accept backlashes over what I write more than I can accept hard and painful work.

Nooo :( Please do not subtract yet another number from our active members...

One of our art assignments is to draw something in our sketchbook, anything. I have this amazing image in my mind but I can't draw for shat :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nooo :( Please do not subtract yet another number from our active members...

I hate having to draw something and not being able to have the skill too

The fact that everyone I knew has left.
Like apple, I'm also considering leaving..again. It seems that all of my greatest friends on TBT are gone, and I'm the last of the group. I've seen enough to call myself San expert TBTer..but as I write this my stomach hurts because of how much it pains me to say all this.

If I leave, it feels like it just wouldn't matter.

There's a frickin bug in my room and it flew and hit me in my face and I'm cringing like I've never cringed before that's what's bothering me right now >___>

The night just gets further and further in, and I'm slowly realizing I'm too conscious about what time it is all the time.

My teachers keep on Assigning homework on the same day can't it be in class gives out homework one day of the week like Ughh

Last edited:
The fact that everyone I knew has left.
Like apple, I'm also considering leaving..again. It seems that all of my greatest friends on TBT are gone, and I'm the last of the group. I've seen enough to call myself San expert TBTer..but as I write this my stomach hurts because of how much it pains me to say all this.

If I leave, it feels like it just wouldn't matter.

Yeah, I know it's sad to see other members go, but I may need to get off this site. Not only that I have school, but I also spent almost one year on this site. How about this. Once the Fire Festival is done, I'll be getting off this site. Hopefully you can visit me on my wordpress sites by leaving comments as I write blogs. They are open to guest visitors since I know that not everybody had a wordpress account.

Last edited:
Yeah, I know it's sad to see other members go, but I may need to get off this site. Not only that I have school, but I also spent almost one year on this site. How about this. Once the Fire Festival is done, I'll be getting off this site. Hopefully you can visit me on my wordpress sites by leaving comments as I write blogs. They are open to guest visitors since I know that not everybody had a wordpress account.
Whatcha going to do with those collectibles :rolleyes: haha jk sad too you say your going to leave </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back