• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
found out some things about a long time friend , they're not the person i thought they were

Last edited:
I didn't even get to say goodbye.

///////////////////

Nobody knows what's going at my home, because nobody gives a ****, and I have to deal with everything all by myself. It sucks, and it's very stressful.

im super unhealthy and don't have the will to do anything ugh. but hope everyone is ok and can sort out whatever problems they have soon c:

I am so sick of "weeaboo" this and "weeaboo trash" that...You know what we called people like that when I was a little kid? People. Because they're people. I was obsessed with serial killers when I was a kid. I'd rather deal with a person that's obsessed with a culture rather than mentally disturbed people. Just saying. I know most of y'all are angsty teenagers, but you all need to chill.

I am so sick of "weeaboo" this and "weeaboo trash" that...You know what we called people like that when I was a little kid? People. Because they're people. I was obsessed with serial killers when I was a kid. I'd rather deal with a person that's obsessed with a culture rather than mentally disturbed people. Just saying. I know most of y'all are angsty teenagers, but you all need to chill.

Although it's good to not be obnoxious over what you like, I agree that offensive terms describing them should stop. Offensive terms of all kinds are bad, even if you call yourself one.

My thunder thighs. I can lose weight no problem, just not from my thighs. No cardio or squats can save me ;-;

ive wanted those straight flat bangs my whole life but i cant get them because my forehead isnt big enough + everyone keeps telling me that they wont suit my face so its scaring me off

++ i just photoshopped them onto myself and EHHHH i guess ill never get them ever

Although it's good to not be obnoxious over what you like, I agree that offensive terms describing them should stop. Offensive terms of all kinds are bad, even if you call yourself one.

Nah, **** that. If you like something, you should be able to like it whole-heartedly without people being so obnoxious towards you about it. If it's all you want to talk about, fine by me. That's how it should be. People on here don't complain about people being obsessed (completely and totally obsessed) with anything else. It's only if they're obsessed with any Asian culture.
Though, I do agree with you that offensive terms of all kinds are bad.

As an Asian person, I think it's weird when people are obsessed with my culture beyond appreciation but ya know that's just me.

Women who shame other women for wearing a lot of makeup. Like if u don't like makeup just do u and let people do what they want with their faces.

As an Asian person, I think it's weird when people are obsessed with my culture beyond appreciation but ya know that's just me.

Women who shame other women for wearing a lot of makeup. Like if u don't like makeup just do u and let people do what they want with their faces.

Well, yeah, I completely understand that it's very weird for people to be obsessed with your own culture and maybe annoying, especially if they act like they know so much, when they really don't and make assumptions. I still don't think it's right for people to try to use derogatory names towards them, but I get your point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back