• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatcha going to do with those collectibles :rolleyes: haha jk sad too you say your going to leave </3

I'm going to keep them in case if I come back. If there's another Animal Crossing Wi-Fi game, maybe I'll return. I just want to keep a good sidebar if anybody wants to read my posts.

And if I leave permanently, I'll still have my avatar and sig up. It's just that you won't see new messages out of that account.

And do you know what the good news is if I leave. I wouldn't quit, hating the site. I would actually give this site good ratings as I had a more positive than negative experience here. Since I enjoyed the TBT Fair, Fire Festival, Collectible hunting, and blogging about my town, I will give this site more than 3.99 stars if 5 is the highest.

That's awesome! <3 you seem pretty cool I wanna be your friend friend request me if ya want<3 I'm going offline it's 12:30am and I. Have school tommorow so bye!

Yeah, I know it's sad to see other members go, but I may need to get off this site. Not only that I have school, but I also spent almost one year on this site. How about this. Once the Fire Festival is done, I'll be getting off this site. Hopefully you can visit me on my wordpress sites by leaving comments as I write blogs. They are open to guest visitors since I know that not everybody had a wordpress account.

Well, wherever you may go, Have fun.

I've spent little time and I feel like I've done a lot. I also have school soon and it was the main reason I had such a long break. I hope we cross again. I won't leave for a whole, but now that I'm in high school stuff will be a lot more troubling and more homework would be coming my way, since I used to finish work in class.

I will definitely sign up to your site. It'll be fun to see what you do.

Aw, shame you're leaving. Even though we were pretty different in opinions I liked debating with you and you could argue like a grown-up and not bash everyone for not being your taste. Well.

Anyways, why am I drinking whiskey this hour fweeep

I love the rain and thunder, but I have a lot of walking to do outside on campus today. I hope the sky stays dark, but the rain eases a little.

Well, wherever you may go, Have fun.

I've spent little time and I feel like I've done a lot. I also have school soon and it was the main reason I had such a long break. I hope we cross again. I won't leave for a whole, but now that I'm in high school stuff will be a lot more troubling and more homework would be coming my way, since I used to finish work in class.

I will definitely sign up to your site. It'll be fun to see what you do.

Wordpress is kinda different. If you sign up for it, you'll have to make your own website. And besides, when my comments are open to guests, it means anybody can post there, as long as they fill out the required forms.

Wordpress is kinda different. If you sign up for it, you'll have to make your own website. And besides, when my comments are open to guests, it means anybody can post there, as long as they fill out the required forms.

Ah, makes sense. I guess you can still moderate the comments and remove them if needed though.

Ah, makes sense. I guess you can still moderate the comments and remove them if needed though.

I only delete them if they are being rude towards me or other commenters. But if you are nice or neutral, I won't delete them.

And yes, I have power to moderate comments on my wordpress blog. In fact, i can even moderate comments on my blog on Bell Tree. I can even edit comments in silly ways. You can say something political, then I'll change it to "I enjoy walking".

I only delete them if they are being rude towards me or other commenters. But if you are nice or neutral, I won't delete them.

And yes, I have power to moderate comments on my wordpress blog. In fact, i can even moderate comments on my blog on Bell Tree. I can even edit comments in silly ways. You can say something political, then I'll change it to "I enjoy walking".

Yeah, I only know about blogspot since a lot of people use those, but yeah... Fair enough.

I tend to leave the site at a year or so at a time. I feel like I'll be doing that again soon due to many active members leaving that I really liked... I guess I'll wait until the fire festival is over since one of my pieces got accepted to vote on already.

I somehow always end up back at tbt one way or another, so I doubt I'll leave for good. I've already begun posting less and I've been on invisible for a while now. I just wanted to get these thoughts out since they have been kinda bothering me. I just don't feel like I'm contributing much these days.

Getting kind of bored of the internet, I do not know how much longer I will stay on TBT. If it weren't for a couple really nice people, I wouldn't hesitate to leave. Lots of people here are mean to my friends and I do not understand why.

Does it make you feel better about yourself to talk mean about others? We are all here to have a good time and some people treat it like the people here did something horible?

What bothers me is people are leaving the site because others are tormenting them.

Last edited:
I tend to leave the site at a year or so at a time. I feel like I'll be doing that again soon due to many active members leaving that I really liked... I guess I'll wait until the fire festival is over since one of my pieces got accepted to vote on already.

I somehow always end up back at tbt one way or another, so I doubt I'll leave for good. I've already begun posting less and I've been on invisible for a while now. I just wanted to get these thoughts out since they have been kinda bothering me. I just don't feel like I'm contributing much these days.

Aww, it's sad to see you go. I was active on a forum site and took almost a year break from it and came back and was active again. I agree though that a lot of good members have been leaving recently. It's sad since I just started being active on this forum site at the beginning of the summer and took a liking to the community.

Aww, it's sad to see you go. I was active on a forum site and took almost a year break from it and came back and was active again. I agree though that a lot of good members have been leaving recently. It's sad since I just started being active on this forum site at the beginning of the summer and took a liking to the community.

Every year has their own generation of members. Some lasted longer than others (like Jeremy, Justin, and Jas0n), but others could only be on for a year or less. It's just that time passes.

When the new game comes out (next wi-fi game), I'll probably make a comeback.

I had my school photo today and i have a feeling i'll turn out like kim kardishian when she's crying :/

Getting kind of bored of the internet, I do not know how much longer I will stay on TBT. If it weren't for a couple really nice people, I wouldn't hesitate to leave. Lots of people here are mean to my friends and I do not understand why.

Does it make you feel better about yourself to talk mean about others? We are all here to have a good time and some people treat it like the people here did something horible?

What bothers me is people are leaving the site because others are tormenting them.

That was one of the main reasons I left so long ago. I came back, but now I want to leave again.
Apple said that each year is a generation. I feel as if me leaving will end the era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back