• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, yeah, I completely understand that it's very weird for people to be obsessed with your own culture and maybe annoying, especially if they act like they know so much, when they really don't and make assumptions. I still don't think it's right for people to try to use derogatory names towards them, but I get your point.

I think appreciation is great. It's fantastic that people like my culture enough to learn so much about it and embrace it like they do, but I have a problem with the people who go as for as making an Asian name for themselves (when I grew up getting ridiculed for having an Asian name) or just choosing the bits and pieces they like from my culture while leaving the other stuff I have to deal with behind. Those people I don't particularly care for.

When the whole first page of the basement is filled with ask threads and stupid team threads.

Sorry I'm in a team and made an ask thread

I don't care. I just care, when it's overrunning the first page, and it's all anybody posts in. I've got to go 5 pages back to even find a game that I was playing in over a week ago. I shouldn't have called all the teams stupid, though. So, my apologies for that.

I don't care. I just care, when it's overrunning the first page, and it's all anybody posts in. I've got to go 5 pages back to even find a game that I was playing in over a week ago. I shouldn't have called all the teams stupid, though. So, my apologies for that.

No, no. Your opinion is completely justified. I got easily annoyed by them and just wanted to play games.
I just got bored though and joined a team, and my ask thread has been going on since last year.

I am missing out on Anime Fest :( Not that I'd do anything fun if I was there but still, I would have liked to buy the kawaii things.

I know how you feel with the second part.

I also know how you guys feel about the second part... I can hear them as I type.

I've also realized some things and it's making me feel sad. At least my roommates cat is keeping me company

Legit, there is a place down the street, I don't know where exactly that has freakin' loud ass speakers playing loud ass music until 2-3 in the morning. The bass is the worst, because you can't escape it. There's another place down the opposite way that also does the same things.

My wifi connection -.- Doesn't met me connect with other players, so I have to use my phone data instead D:

I don't want to take this class anymore but I think its too late to drop it..

literally exactly my situation

i've talked to someone about it and they said if i drop it i'm technically failing the class & at this point i'm probably going to do it because i can't sit through this photojournalism class for the next 9 months and keep my sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back