• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's just.. i never really thought about it and what is it and how do you... i guess go about being whatever this is? this sounds so so dumb

it's just.. i never really thought about it and what is it and how do you... i guess go about being whatever this is? this sounds so so dumb

talk to some people if you can.. it's the best whether friends of professionals.

sometimes you're born in the wrong body/wrong gender and nothing wrong with that

I feel the same. In middle school I had a lot of close friends so that wasn't a problem for me but I drifted from them since they all went to the same school while I chose a different one. I haven't been close close to anyone to the point where I'm completely comfortable telling them everything. Even if they say they're willing to listen I just feel like they don't really want to. I have quite a few friends now but me (or anyone in the group) being upset seems to make them uncomfortable since they're so playful all the time.
But yeah you can always talk to me if you want. We don't really talk but still. :)

Ah, it's never a good thing to meats be playful. You tend to forget that some people bad days. :<
And thank you, Happy~
Ya, we really should chat more often. ^^

lol ^ im about one week into school and I have so much homework annnd i have stuff out of school as well x_x

i feel like i'm drowning in school work (for the past month actually) and idk i literally don't have time for a life all i do is go to school and come home and do homework/study and then go to sleep and repeat it the next day.

i just wanna come home some days and not be up until midnight doing things for school

& my english teacher is pissed at me because i dropped my photojournalism class and she is probably going to take that anger out on me in my literature class and UGH

Misfortune has struck me today. I took off my shirt while my glasses were on before my shower and in the process two screws popped out and the lens fell to the floor. Now I have to use my old pair which are less effective until I get these fixed.

There are only two games that have ever made me cry. Ever.
I've played both of them. The endings are ****ing sad.

Those game were Valiant Hearts and Shadow of the Colossus

That really bothers me because I was trying to keep it to one.
Even if the endings were sad, I still love the endings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back