• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugh daniel don't say that you're one of the nicest friends i've made here and who cares who thinks otherwise?? its not your fault if people misunderstand your intentions whether its irl or online

Thanks Joanne, I'm feeling better now but I know that I will still annoy people unintentional. I don't mean to annoy anyone I just want you all to be happy and not lonely like I am irl.

I can feel my life starting to crumble again. I hope I can patch it up before a repeat of last year happens. On top of this I've been having... strange to say the least, dreams that are making me question a lot. Also my brain loves to bring up embarrassing, cringy memories and make me depressed. As far as physical health I'm starting to get sick, my knee is messed up, and my right thumb is only somewhat functional. I think I need to talk to someone, though I'm hesitant to talk to anyone in real life. I don't feel comfortable enough talking my friends in real life and my parents are out of the question for the topic. Online would probably be the only comfortable place and all of my online friends, who are old enough to understand the topic, left me a long time ago.

I don't have enough patience right now to correct the grammar mistakes, forgive me.

I can feel my life starting to crumble again. I hope I can patch it up before a repeat of last year happens. On top of this I've been having... strange to say the least, dreams that are making me question a lot. Also my brain loves to bring up embarrassing, cringy memories and make me depressed. As far as physical health I'm starting to get sick, my knee is messed up, and my right thumb is only somewhat functional. I think I need to talk to someone, though I'm hesitant to talk to anyone in real life. I don't feel comfortable enough talking my friends in real life and my parents are out of the question for the topic. Online would probably be the only comfortable place and all of my online friends, who are old enough to understand the topic, left me a long time ago.

I don't have enough patience right now to correct the grammar mistakes, forgive me.

I may be naive in the topic, but I'm willing to listen if you need someone to.

school tomorrow... ugh... Mondays are annoying because school ends late and I have practise until 10 pm, so I don't have a lot of time in between school and practise which makes me grumpy.

NooOoOoOoo, school's tomorrow and I have to write some stupid in-class essay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back