• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have homework and my boyfriend is coming to England but I won't see him until the 29th or 28th and it's my birthday soon but that'll suck because it's a Thursday and that's a school day and the only time I feel free from worries is when I'm in my tree

someone just pointed out the scar on my forehead, makes me feel very self conscious

Last edited:
i get so paranoid when im listening to music with earbuds because im afraid that they will not work
even if ive checked and the music isn't playing out of my phone i still have to check again and again

its compulsive and drives me crazy
i hate anxiety

I have a 6-day weekend coming up and nothing to do.
Welp, guess I'm sleeping!

I hate my school and I hate most of my teachers and I just want to graffiti or stand on roofs or go out wandering at midnight but I can't because of stupid rules and and stupid adults and I won't fit in at any school I go to and I am just so angry

when you get a 62 on an exam you studied for

2o19N9q.jpg

I think that I could graffiti if it was pretty stuff, like Van Gogh. I know my parents wouldn't mind (hell, they would've done it) so I think if I theoretically had spray paint then I certainly would. I think I have a skewed moral compass (fire is also very cool to me, and if I see stuff I unconsciously steal it ((not from shops, from school)) so I'm a petty-petty criminal, I guess)

I think that I could graffiti if it was pretty stuff, like Van Gogh. I know my parents wouldn't mind (hell, they would've done it) so I think if I theoretically had spray paint then I certainly would. I think I have a skewed moral compass (fire is also very cool to me, and if I see stuff I unconsciously steal it ((not from shops, from school)) so I'm a petty-petty criminal, I guess)

That second part sounds like me.

I sort of stole a bunch of felt tips, a pair of scissors, a microscope cap, and numerous pens and pencils. I returned mostly all of it though but I still do it occasionally

lol. i remember me and a friend used to "steal" the pipe cleaner packets and make figures from like all of them ahaha

Ok so at school the art teacher put up our portraits that we did. And he put up mine in the tech ed hallway with a few others. While that would be fine the tech ed hallway is usually where the bad ones go. And to make it even better my friends started saying things like "it's just the bad ones in that hallway" "all of the weird people's are there" and just other things making fun of them and just talking about and saying mean things about it and they didn't really realize or care that mine was there or something and it's probably not that big of a deal but it just stuck with me the rest of the day,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back