• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bts are less than an hour away from me but i can't meet them because their freaking tickets sold out and tbh even if i had tickets i'd be too busy to go (which is another bother) I have too much school work!!

I'm sick at school... My family is also arguing and putting it on me. xc

I have so much school work to catch up on. :mad:

Hey you'll be fine :p I told you I'll help ya with math, didn't I? :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

Life's keeping me really busy though, and my family doesn't like me too much. I have to catch up a lot on studies, and some people are just too much of a bother ugh.

The struggles won't end.

that you need to be 25 to get sterilization here.. i get they want people to be sure but smh...

aaaaaaaaaah this song is so good.

just makes me think of that film every goddamn time .___.

Assigned seating... In college... And I have to sit next to the pregnant girl who wants to talk about her pregnancy and 5 other kids all class. Please rip my ears off.

Assigned seating... In college... And I have to sit next to the pregnant girl who wants to talk about her pregnancy and 5 other kids all class. Please rip my ears off.

uh you have that..?

well we have that in hs here if you're unlucky so.. yea.. so glad to not have that in uni

Well there's this guy who sits infront of me,it smells like sh!t
Worse is i have to deal with that for 8 ******* Hours

Last edited by a moderator:
I have confirmation tonight and everyone there is super annoying and immature and I'm always super miserable and uncomfortable.

uh you have that..?

well we have that in hs here if you're unlucky so.. yea.. so glad to not have that in uni

It's just this class, not every class. My professor said she would use it to learn our names but she hasn't even tried to learn anyone's name. So it's useless.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well there's this guy who sits infront of me,it smells like sh!t
Worse is i have to deal with that for 8 ******* Hours
You sit behind the same person all day? That sucks enough on its own since it sounds like you don't get to move

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back