• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy **** and yeah me too being sick sucks unless it's timed with somewhere you dont wanna go to haha

holy **** and yeah me too being sick sucks unless it's timed with somewhere you dont wanna go to haha

I was just sick on wednesday with an upset tummy and bad head aches, I still feel it but my fever broke so my parents said I am fine

Last edited:
was sick the other night
woke up choking on stomach acid at about 3am. 20ish minutes of hellfire and brimstone in my throat.
couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. lost my voice and hacked up green flem for the next day or so.

milk and ice cream sure helped end it quick though.

was sick the other night
woke up choking on stomach acid at about 3am. 20ish minutes of hellfire and brimstone in my throat.
couldn't sleep for the rest of the night. lost my voice and hacked up green flem for the next day or so.

milk and ice cream sure helped end it quick though.

That's how I got sick about a week ago. :(

Acid reflux sucks.

I hope I don't have a gallbladder attack later. My stomach feels a little funny right now. I ate bourbon chicken and I think it might be oily so that could trigger attack.

I hope I don't have a gallbladder attack later. My stomach feels a little funny right now. I ate bourbon chicken and I think it might be oily so that could trigger attack.

Ugh.. hope not. And yeah I can't eat too oily or fat food then it's instapuke pretty much so I feel ya

Ugh.. hope not. And yeah I can't eat too oily or fat food then it's instapuke pretty much so I feel ya

Yeah, I've had to really watch what I eat lately. The last attack I had almost sent me to the emergency room from the pain. I'm getting my gallbladder surgically removed at the end of the college semester if I can last that long. If I have a really bad attack I'll probably get it out sooner.

Ouch man sounds bad :( Yeah I have to be pretty careful as well, especially if I eat different stuff at the same time. Doesn't help that I like fat cheese lol

To be honest a lot of rude people bother me like the kind of people who are just really insensitive, spit on the street and cuss excessively and wear the confederate flag and beat people up and always have something down-putting and horrible to say about someone, are sexist, racist, etc. and basically just mean *ssholes.

I'm just really terrified of them.

I'm terrified of this world in general.

It's been a long week at college and tomorrow (a Saturday) I have to go there to take an exam along with Tuesday for a 40-50 question Psychology exam lmao. Yesterday I spent roughly 7 hours completing Statistics homework and I have to spend today and the rest of the weekend studying, completing 5 quizzes, an art project, and tons of homework... I'm having difficulty finding time to even draw anymore or take breaks from homework ugh

Ugh, I can't take it anymore. People are talking behind my back in school, looking at me funny, and just laughing at me. I used to be friends with this one girl in 2nd grade, but then I blabbed about something...and now she's been talking about me to her friends. I was little, but I truly regretted it.

Ugh, I can't take it anymore. People are talking behind my back in school, looking at me funny, and just laughing at me. I used to be friends with this one girl in 2nd grade, but then I blabbed about something...and now she's been talking about me to her friends. I was little, but I truly regretted it.

no one should be blamed for something they did in second grade, that's so silly. they'll get over it. just try and ignore them and stick with your friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back