• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Friend's Hamster died today so she's rly depressed about that, feeling bad myself because it was the most adorable thing ever ;_;

The rift in my heart still remains,
sometimes with hope comes misery.
I am neither dark or light,
nor am I day or night.
I am simply caught between a world of love,
and one of sorrow.
I plead you fight for our happiness,
for it seems to appear and fade as time passes.

So I want to play Minecraft on the Xbox with the family but I have to do it using the internet for reasons. But, for some dumbass reason, my account can't go online so I can't just apply membership the easy way. I try to login to my account on the site to use the membership there.

NOPE.

It says my info isn't right even though I KNOW it's right. I keep trying to login and eventually I try a new email and it says it sent some email to it. I'm think 'WTF' and try to login to my email.

NOPE.

It says I need the secret answer thingy which I don't remember. I finally rage quit.

TL;DR - MS is making everything unnecessarily difficult. I'm angry about it.

I'm in a really bad mood thanks my dad
Cant wait to move out of this hell hole :] hopefully before I go insane and lose my ****

trying to come up with an "original experiment" for an area you're not even well-versed in is such a pain in the ass

I'm in a really bad mood thanks my dad
Cant wait to move out of this hell hole :] hopefully before I go insane and lose my ****

join the club. well he hasn't called for a while but he better doesn't or im probably gonna yell like a boss.

so my daughter is in the Air force(just finished basic training only a few weeks ago and is now in Tech School) She had to go to the hospital tonight and had a fever of 104.1 was severely dehydrated and her pulse was 152. She is in San Antonio Texas and I am in Buffalo NY. It truly sucks that i can't be with her because we are so far away from each other. Kinda making me cry too.

so my daughter is in the Air force(just finished basic training only a few weeks ago and is now in Tech School) She had to go to the hospital tonight and had a fever of 104.1 was severely dehydrated and her pulse was 152. She is in San Antonio Texas and I am in Buffalo NY. It truly sucks that i can't be with her because we are so far away from each other. Kinda making me cry too.

oh dear! hope she gets better soon :(

oh noooo! i hope sheel be ok c:

D: that sucks hard i hope she'll be alright...

Daughter is on bed rest for the day, which means she will have take two test tomorrow for her class(they test every day as you have to learn like a year or so of schooling in 2 months) She sounded kinda bad but says she is feeling better. Just wish I could be there for her. I guess it is just very bad virus she has. plus she will have to do her 5k run tomorrow(they do one every day) Just hope she gets better and over whatever virus she has fast. And my meds are NOT working at all through this. Kinda weepy and feeling alone, hate this damn weather we are having. Also have not slept yet in like 2 days so that is not helping. Just need a break.

Drove home at midnight, didn't get back until 2:30, got back to find some jerk in a Mercedes was parked in the spot I pay to park in, had to wait for a tow truck to show up, then still barely got any sleep after finally laying down at 4 am, then I tried to wake up around 9 to make it to class at 10, no way did that happen, I feel like absolute sh** and I'm dreading going to my class in 2 hours if I don't start feeling better and stop feeling like I'm going to puke every 10 minutes.

And it's Monday. This suuuuucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back