• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people in my class just started looking at me and laughing. Need to learn how to tune out what they do

:/ that's awful, what a bunch of idiots

i just had a three hour nap which will now mess up my sleeping pattern for the week, yay~~

It costed $278 000 000 due to wildfires. We lost one firefighter here in BC. His grave was marked with BC's first Good Citizenship Award.
He was a father of three. I didn't catch his name though.
On top of that, BC's big storm that hit the lower mainland costed $25 000 000. A young girl went into coma after a tree, potentially damaged from the storm, fell on her whilst she was playing on a playground.
I heard all this at once, today. It was too much to take in, and I bursts into tears.

^wow holy ships D:

also wow right damn sorry for asking you about that i thought we could do something else for a change.. o well shrugs

- - - Post Merge - - -

also RIP Chantal Akerman :(

Yeah my PC's just infected with a lot of virus so a lot of slowdowns and crashes lately. Just trying to revitalize the whole thing, so I'm not much around these days, haha. That, and just life's been keeping me super busy lately :/

This shift is infinite I swear, time has stopped moving and I am about to off myself... X.X Like seriously it's bee 4am for like 5 hours...

Omfg they're vacuuming the ceilings here in cherry pickers and the cherry pickers beep constantly when they move and I swear my brain is going to kersplode.

Omfg they're vacuuming the ceilings here in cherry pickers and the cherry pickers beep constantly when they move and I swear my brain is going to kersplode.

that sounds uuuugh i hate vacuuming sounds for hours ech ech

oh well instant ramen is ttly healthy not but its so gooood

Broke my gamepad screen and have to spend money and get it repaired
):
It was out of rage in Splatoon, I normally don't rage at games and I'm kinda mad at myself >.>

totally feeling like I am not fitting in anywhere but then again who gives a flying crap anyways. sry but really that is how I feel. Don't know why I joined half the time. It is the Weather really. I hate this time of year.

i kinda want to switch flight on FR cause plague ftw and i wanna spend more time there. :3

we really have fun but really im not a computer all day game kinda person, even if it seems like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back