• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to head out to my death, aka Business Statistics exam. I'm completely relying on the cheat sheet he let us make. That, and my process of elimination skills. I have an Accounting exam tomorrow as well as a project due Wednesday I'm not finished with. I can't wait for this week to be over.

About to head out to my death, aka Business Statistics exam. I'm completely relying on the cheat sheet he let us make. That, and my process of elimination skills. I have an Accounting exam tomorrow as well as a project due Wednesday I'm not finished with. I can't wait for this week to be over.

jfc that's some tight schedule.. hope you make it!

and yeah this week is blah.

Everything is blah except for some people here. We should all make some holy tbt country where only nice tbt members may live lmao

Everything is blah except for some people here. We should all make some holy tbt country where only nice tbt members may live lmao

yeah kinda. lol i guess...

also ugh **** dad if u call tomorrow im gonna scold you so hard

Yeah, I hate when my exams just happen to land around the same time frame. I have now gotten 2/3 done. I'm pretty sure I got a D or C on that Business Statistics exam. I'll be screwed if I get an F.

I have so much **** to do but I simply can't give a ****

Why should care about the history behind the danish language? Wat

I've been trying to get all my chores done to get my mom off my back about it so I can play Animal Crossing in peace, but nothing is ever good enough! I do the dishes? Well, I should have wiped down the stove too. I do that, and I should have swept the floor! I do my room, and why isn't my laundry done? After all the inside chores are done, why am I not mowing the lawn? Or picking up the dog's poop? I just...it never ends, and I'm sick of it. Nothing is good enough!

Bts fans hating red velvet for what wendy said when rapmon said the exact same thing -.-

I've been trying to get all my chores done to get my mom off my back about it so I can play Animal Crossing in peace, but nothing is ever good enough! I do the dishes? Well, I should have wiped down the stove too. I do that, and I should have swept the floor! I do my room, and why isn't my laundry done? After all the inside chores are done, why am I not mowing the lawn? Or picking up the dog's poop? I just...it never ends, and I'm sick of it. Nothing is good enough!

parenting done in a nutshell sadly.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, I hate when my exams just happen to land around the same time frame. I have now gotten 2/3 done. I'm pretty sure I got a D or C on that Business Statistics exam. I'll be screwed if I get an F.

ah D: i hope for the best then :)

Thinking of moving up to Houston somewhere before Halloween or Thanksgiving
Worrying about finding a job and apartment(anyone know any good sites?).

Have talked to my mom and brother about it, but the dad the is problem
He's been really pushing me to find one now

Last edited:
I... failed. I failed my Accounting Principles I exam. A whopping 46%. I'm just so angry right now. I thought I understood the practice exam, but I guess not. I'm afraid to know what I got on my other exams. I couldn't take another F.

Some people in my class just started looking at me and laughing. Need to learn how to tune out what they do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back