• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want the new 3ds xl hhd bundle cause it's out today but i cant waste 300 bucks meow

- - - Post Merge - - -

daaaamn man you could at least cover up her knees :///

troll harder guys.
i hope you are joking lol cause that was so boring lol.

Last edited:
shoulders are stiff i need someone to hit them repeatedly with a club or walk on them or something cuz nothing seems to work 4 them

people who talk trash about themselves are really irritating and its obvious a majority of them are just fishing for attention and compliments (i.e. 'ewh im so ugly,' *posts a selfie* or 'ughh my art is terrible,' *posts a fkg gallery of art*)

people who talk trash about themselves are really irritating and its obvious a majority of them are just fishing for attention and compliments (i.e. 'ewh im so ugly,' *posts a selfie* or 'ughh my art is terrible,' *posts a fkg gallery of art*)

yes... attention seekers

also grandma.. you dont really have to come last minute about stuff. sure it would have been fun but im not made of money and i have a life sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back