• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just found out our cat was killed today. My sister was the closest to her so she's taking it the hardest. It's just really sad since this is the second cat we've lost this year. Another one of our cats is also really old so who knows how long he'll be around.

c:< ehwoops too late, I already told them~

seriously tho, I keep procrastinating my homework with youtube and tbt. someone help me. please.

Last edited:
i called jambette ugly, and now i regret it.
she doesn't deserve this, she's too sweet. ):

- - - Post Merge - - -

what the heckie

fell asleep doing my homework last night so now I have to do it all tonight.. so screwed for this class

you mean like daddy dom stuff. eh well i guess they are normal people, they just have a bit of odd fetish. i cant say it's for me but as long as they are healthy and both agree to it why not.

nah
it's fcking weird and un-normal
don't play that card
they're weird and will forever be weird
if you're pretending that your boyfriend is your 'daddy' and you're dressing like you're a fcking infant to please your 'daddy' is fcking weird
they're making 5-year old doodles saying i love you daddy
buying pacifiers

it's weird
i also don't need a reply for everything i say, just wanted to call you out on that

if you're going to listen to your music in class can you put some f'ing earplugs on
not everyone wants to hear
please

nah
it's fcking weird and un-normal
don't play that card
they're weird and will forever be weird
if you're pretending that your boyfriend is your 'daddy' and you're dressing like you're a fcking infant to please your 'daddy' is fcking weird
they're making 5-year old doodles saying i love you daddy
buying pacifiers

it's weird
i also don't need a reply for everything i say, just wanted to call you out on that

I'm not playing any cards just wondering why you find them "gross". It's their lifestyle. Sure there might be a few per cent of those being ****ed I don't know. But as I said as long as both agree and it's not harming them or people around them it shouldn't be any problem.

Also I highly doubt they bring the subject up totally randomly at work o_O

Call hey dude, I have opinions and if I want to write them I do. Feel free to ignore me.

I went to art club and sat with two of my friends. One person who's nice but we're not friends with sit at the table. Then my friend's friend sits there. They keep talking about Homestuck and sexuality while the rest of us at the table are silent. They also kept cussing like wth. I'm not against what they like, but at least talk to us or talk about something different -3-

It's harming me mentally, physically, and emotionally
My face physically cringes in disgust for I can't unsee what I seen which leads me to being mentally scared and continues to harm my positive outlook on life for I know there's people like this.

And it's good that you love to add your two-cents to everything but not everyone wants to hear it. I didn't ask. They didn't ask. My response wasn't asking for Moko to step in and mark their turtle territory(lol like s hippie -smacks my knee).
But that's my opinion. Feel free to ignore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back