• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember that post quality rules apply here. Also, stop commenting on other people's posts with the intention of arguing/debating or else this thread may be closed (again).

I used to like the basement. it has become trash in my eyes now.

Last edited:
I wonder if it's a good idea to contemplate so deeply on a topic that's better left untouched right now...

Should I confront my inner yandere?

Confront it. You won't regret it. ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

To be honest, I wish I knew what was bothering me.
There are just some days where some people get this overwhelming feeling of despair, and it's awful. You feel alone and sad and sick and tired. You don't wanna get up, don't wanna shower, don't wanna eat.
You don't know if it will get better. It will, but it surely doesn't feel like it.
Maybe that was too much. I dunno. I wanted to vent.

Sorry! D:

Woke up today with a mini gallbladder episode. My back was aching pretty bad and after I took a hot shower to relieve the pain, I felt a small pain in my upper stomach for about an hour or so. I ate some fried chicken tenders yesterday at Cracker Barrel, but those don't usually give me an attack since they're not as greasy. It could have been the Reese's Cups I thought Id' be okay eating.

windows 10 actually sucks. Microsoft edge is the only thing I like about it.

Yeah it's still buggy as hell and idfk care about start anymore, you can get that free otherwise. also you do have a slightly smaller start menu in 8.1 anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back