• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You haven't seen bad things if that's the worst you've seen, aight.

What did I play? So just because I've seen a bit more than you have mean I can't post 4 lyfe? Not marking any territory either. Also it's a forum, no inner circle for proclaiming disgust over a subject you obviously don't know about.

You haven't seen bad things if that's the worst you've seen, aight.

What did I play? So just because I've seen a bit more than you have mean I can't post 4 lyfe? Not marking any territory either. Also it's a forum, no inner circle for proclaiming disgust over a subject you obviously don't know about.

i think its more that they know about it and think its gross and thats fine

LOL
zzzzzzz
I'm sleep
Sweetie, are you calling yourself old? And that(I quote) "seen a bit more than you". Aha. I've seen lots of sht. I've gone through a lot of sht. I experience a lot of sht. I'm dealing with a lot of sht right now and I'm quite young. I know what a daddy kink is and why I'm saying is weird cause I know. I know people have kinks and I have preferences. I find it weird. They're weird. So go take several seats.

Now you're bothering me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also not sure what you've seen since all you do is talk on forums. I don't even think you know what the outside looks like.

LOL
zzzzzzz
I'm sleep
Sweetie, are you calling yourself old? And that(I quote) "seen a bit more than you". Aha. I've seen lots of sht. I've gone through a lot of sht. I experience a lot of sht. I'm dealing with a lot of sht right now and I'm quite young. I know what a daddy kink is and why I'm saying is weird cause I know. I know people have kinks and I have preferences. I find it weird. They're weird. So go take several seats.

Now you're bothering me.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also not sure what you've seen since all you do is talk on forums. I don't even think you know what the outside looks like.

Probably older than you. Oh and play on the angsty peep going through stuff. Also yes I do more than post here, both outside my can and inside it.

Yes there are weird things but people blurting out everywhere they find it gross without even looking things up(or even if they do, playing ignorant) is annoying.

Mission accomplished, now where's my achievement?

'oh play the angsty peep going through stuff'
i just find it cute that you think i don't know what i'm talking about which sadly makes you a hyprocrite with your wording, playing ignorant

i can go in depth in what a daddy kink is
i can elaborate on the intercourse
the turn-ons
the role-play
the meaning

this is so sad cause you make no sense
you're mad cause you get upset that people may or may not know what they're talking about when the overall truth is that you don't know for you don't know their intentions, their reasoning behind it, etc, which ends up making you quite ignorant for this is your assumption

your mission was to end up playing yourself on a kid's forum
you accomplish the no-life achievement for where you thought you were doing great but you weren't

tumblr_nvil3w3DOC1rkwpb6o1_500.gif

umm no way i could have made that persona by then jfc game.

then don't post yourself and act like an emo tween jesus.

you're mad cause you get upset that people may or may not know what they're talking about when the overall truth is that you don't know for you don't know their intentions, their reasoning behind it, etc, which ends up making you quite ignorant for this is your assumption

Nah, I'm not mad. It's fun arguing with kids lol. And the main point was I don't find it overly disturbing or gross as long as they know what they are doing, which I think most do. It's not a thing you just jump into regardless of kink/fetish.

Also if you know more than everyone else, you tried really good at showing the world. :rolleyes:

Nah, I'm not mad. It's fun arguing with kids lol. And the main point was I don't find it overly disturbing or gross as long as they know what they are doing, which I think most do. It's not a thing you just jump into regardless of kink/fetish.

Also if you know more than everyone else, you tried really good at showing the world. :rolleyes:

that's like sad
you're basically saying you have no life
she said her opinion
and you added your 'two-cent' which wasn't worth much

that's like sad
you're basically saying you have no life
she said her opinion
and you added your 'two-cent' which wasn't worth much

Hahaha, I actually do. I just don't like shouting it loud all over the internet.

two-cent? Lol.

'Also if you know more than everyone else, you tried really good at showing the world'
lol that was you
never said i know anything, so you're talking about yourself since you mention knowing more than moi
'It's fun arguing with kids lol.'
babygirl you're dragging yourself, you doing all the work

congratulations, basic

Last edited:
Oh god you are so defending, I love you.

Anyways. Stomach stop acting, you got your rags now go sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back