• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand this sort of TBT meme where people get "married" on the forums, It's really disturbing and everything.

Pretty sure getting married on forums/online has been a thing for a while. I remember I got married to one of the admin on a forum when I was 13 years old. Frankly speaking it's like changing your Facebook status to married when you're simply dating each other.

Now, if someone who's an adult is "marrying" a minor here, then that would be something to worry about.

Last edited:
my dad feels the need to make me feel terrible about myself for being "too skinny" every time he sees me now
makes me feel hideous thanks dad for the self esteem boost :))))
oh and my mom tells me we have to put my cat down today because his leukemia is in his blood stream already and he isn't getting better and has a constant fever
ive known it was going to happen but ive been in denial about it because it hurts too much to think about but now i have to go be the one to be next to him when he dies. life rly likes fking me over lately
Wait what skinny is awesome there's absolutely zero reason to feel bad about being skinny. If you want the opinion of someone of the opposite gender, skinny women can look really attractive.

Sorry to hear about the cat D: god that really sucks; at least you'll be doing him a favor ): it'll be fine :')

- - - Post Merge - - -

As of me, I'm doing alright, I'm just super worried about an anxious friend. Thinking about her makes me feel really sick.

Yeah I'm skinny so you'd like me lel.

hope everything's alright with your friend :c

Also ugh I'm feeling a bit crap meow.. glad I have saturday at least...

Pretty sure getting married on forums/online has been a thing for a while. I remember I got married to one of the admin on a forum when I was 13 years old. Frankly speaking it's like changing your Facebook status to married when you're simply dating each other.

Now, if someone who's an adult is "marrying" a minor here, then that would be something to worry about.
Regardless it's still kinda cringe worthy, especially if you're going to announce to the whole forum and going through with some silly e-marriage about it.

Pretty sure getting married on forums/online has been a thing for a while. I remember I got married to one of the admin on a forum when I was 13 years old.

Ahahah we called it "pairing up" on the forum of my 12 year old years, there was an entire thread for it n everything.

So sick of getting on the losing team in Halo 5 Warzone. I was doing great, but losing so many games is demotivating I started to do ****.

my mom cut off my internet and i have a 3 day weekend + early dismissal today so im doomed

i have to go out now :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

people be confessing on my collectibles and Im here like

what collectibles

u are so GREEDY......get ur ASS off the forums and stop SHOVING ur collectibles up my FACE

Omfg this guy sitting beside me makes me want punch him in the face. He's such a ????ing idiot .-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back