• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, specifically something that caused a mod to edit my post. i think you know what it is tho.

Nope
I was like cool they got a mod edit
But no, I don't know what you're reffering to unless you're speaking about the incident in the place your random thoughts thread

Nope
I was like cool they got a mod edit
But no, I don't know what you're reffering to unless you're speaking about the incident in the place your random thoughts thread

lol no, I'm referring to the place you referred to in the random thoughts thread. the place that really upset you.
A mod edit though, that's a first

- - - Post Merge - - -

The girl I like moved to north Carolina.

You're in deep trouble then LOL

my laptop shut off because i forgot to charge it lol but i plugged in the charger immediately, it turned back on, but now it's sounding like an airplane.

Gotta meet with my group for our group project today. I always feel like a third wheel and useless because I don't understand the material for the class all that well. They could probably just do it without me, but I don't want to be a slacker in the group.

i want to see you... :/

also i dont like getting up early but im not going to grandmas damn it

with my luck i probably won't get these spoopy collectibles so i just hope i win that giveaway shizz mangoes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back