• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day shifts...
Like yeah it usually isn't so bad, especially when I someone to work with, and it's usually slow since it's a weekday, but no, not today, not on Monday... my help called off, there have been a million problems with reservations, had to juggle everything around in the next week of reservations just to check people in today! On top of that people yelling at me that I gave their rooms away because they thought they had reservations and everyone and their mom calling for reservations and asking about availability for like month later, rooms for weeks at a time and it's just a million things happening all at once and I am so over it and I'm only a few hours into my shift, this is why I actually like my quiet night shifts, even though I have to stay up all night and be bored it's better than checking in 20 people by myself and dealing with a million people... I don't even get to take a break because I am alone and I am sure the phone wouldn't stop if I tried, I even went to bring something to a room and had like 5 missed called, and that was like 5/10 minutes it took me to walk to a room and back... I am so tired already and I just want to go home, and I have a night shift tomorrow so if I sleep tonight and don't force myself to stay up I'll have a horrible night tomorrow because of my sleep being screwed up... I just can't do day shifts anymore, I am going to ask to drop it unless they really need me because I can't sacrifice my mental health for 7 extra hours on my pay check, it's not worth it to me...

^ughh yes hope you got it sorted out, that sounds horrible :(

also dad you must be really stupid like.. come on. -_-

I've been waiting for a certain someone to get online so I can surprise them with a certain something but they haven't been on in a few days rip

trying to plot reset a villager who just wont plot where you need them.
i'm losing my dang mind here, i've never had a villager take THIS long to plot. it's been like 4 hours.

i'm procrastinating because i know what i'm working on is so difficult.
and by procrastinating, i mean cleaning my room, finishing things off from a year ago and checking my deviantart 24/7 grr

How come when there's always a giveaway for art and the artist specifically makes a style for the giveaway that person always guilt trips the artist like oh I believe I won't ever get that style :sad emoji:, sure would be nice if you put this style in your shop

I've been waiting for a certain someone to get online so I can surprise them with a certain something but they haven't been on in a few days rip

Awww Jav, who you suprisin :p

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will never sell my candy, dang, now I have no income, double dang. Oh well I will earn more tbt one day :p

Same. I'm sure they wouldn't think you're egotistical, though. If you ask you might find that they actually do like you, but if they don't they probably wouldn't hold it against you for asking!

I'll probably play it safe. History shows me getting internet crushes usually ends badly. Not an experience I want to retry. :p

I'll probably play it safe. History shows me getting internet crushes usually ends badly. Not an experience I want to retry. :p
Oh lol I feel you, I've been there before. Either way, I hope maybe things will work out between you two anyway! Good luck with whoever it is. :)

Throat is so raw, don't know if it's from drinking or what, but it wont go away... =[ I need some honey to drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back