• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for a certain someone to get online so I can surprise them with a certain something but they haven't been on in a few days rip

Hahaha git yer butt online
Also someone shoot me some bells so I can try my hand at snagging the new collectibles mmkay thx

i was thinking of trying to sell an adopt for spellectible bells $$$ but i just keep looking at my designs like no.. what if i want to use this later.. i'm too sentimental about everything gdi. /cries

i'm got like no sleep last night and i have loads of work to do today; but i feel like i'm so tired that i won't be able to do it well enough ;o;

Last edited:
I was about to join this gaming club at my school and as soon as I walk in
Full class of weirdos
I'm good

i dont have enough bells for the new shizz anyways.

also i survived but smh dad stop being a gullible slimy ass please

there's some ugly azz kids on this site
Nd20l_zpsb4607fd6.gif~c200

That my feelings for tbt members ranges from annoying to I don't *** with to back to annoying
Even one of my genuine artist that I like gets on my nerves

Entitled people.... *strangling motion with hands*
Like honestly, I know you think you're hot **** but that doesn't do anything for me... I don't have anything saying you have a room tonight so there isn't anything I can do for you. I don't care who you talked to or what they said, if they didn't make you a reservation you can't have a room.

Entitled people.... *strangling motion with hands*
Like honestly, I know you think you're hot **** but that doesn't do anything for me... I don't have anything saying you have a room tonight so there isn't anything I can do for you. I don't care who you talked to or what they said, if they didn't make you a reservation you can't have a room.

This ugh I hate when they think they have all the privileges.

Also atm.. I wanna see my turtfriend hope they ain't mad :(

I don't understand this sort of TBT meme where people get "married" on the forums, It's really disturbing and everything.

I don't understand this sort of TBT meme where people get "married" on the forums, It's really disturbing and everything.

me neither. it was fun the first few times but we don't need like 75 threads about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back