• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not~

- - - Post Merge - - -

And it's bothering me
Feel free to report if I'm talking about your friend
They're gross

I lost the presents my bf got me and I'LL NEVER FIND THEM AGAIN. I've written a letter to the paper, called the shops....

he got me an angelholm cuckoo ocarina, a necklace, and a lil dragon ;-;

trying to plot reset mint, and i've tried about 25 times now and she just wont load into an old villagers slot. ><

I'm never gonna get that present back and I'm not sure I even want to go out with him anymore and I don't know how to make friends and I just feel so sad

Getting frustrated at this Halo 5 losing streak I keep getting for Warzone. I'm doing all I can to contribute points, but our team always loses because the opposing team always gets the last frickin hit on the enemy boss so they get the big points. It's driving me insane. I love the game mode, but I'm so tired of losing in it. It's a 12v12 match so I can only do so much.

Last edited:
I didn't spend October the way I wanted. I really wanted to watch a lot of Halloween shows and movies on tv but I forgot about that and now it's the 30th and I'm only starting now.

/still/ trying to plot this dang squirrel. really is it that hard. :/ it's been like 5 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back