• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does everything smell like corn or popcorn or kettle corn??!!

that i finally get my cycle town back into cycling, (restarted my town because i needed peaches as my native fruit) and my first villager to go into boxes is my highest T1 villager, stitches, and nobody is online at this hour to bid / buy him. sounds like a first world problem buy my gosh is it a pain in the butt.

wanted to go balls out for halloween this year but didn't haha oh well
next year i'm trying to be something rad like 90's Rock(Dwayne Johnson) or Captain Falcon

They torn down my home

the woods

this is tragic why would anyone do this

I tried Signing into Netflix. We use my dad's email and password for it. I tried everything to sign in on my PS3. It wouldn't work, so I tried signing it on the computer to see if it would work and to see if this would solve this little mystery. It worked! And I used the same password I did on the computer as I did for my first attempt to sign in using the PS3. Looks like I'm going to have to let my dad know when he wakes up in a few hours...

the earth is dying

- - - Post Merge - - -

people are starving on the streets
children die every second because they dont have the right resorces

- - - Post Merge - - -

the global climate is rising to a 2 degreese temprature rise that could speed up the process of antactica melting away as it has already split in half, meaning even more rising sea levels

- - - Post Merge - - -

japan is leaking nuclear toxins into the sea, polluting miles of sealife, this pollution will take hundreds of years to disipate

- - - Post Merge - - -

every 3 seconds we are saved from nuclear war

i have an application due by tonight and i still didn't do its essay portion :/ \: :/

mom..

yes i like the movie they air now but i don't want all the ****ing commercial every 10 minutes and I missed some parts in the beginning anyways :[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back