• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some old idiot had a go at my mother because she was buying halloween candy for me,she had a go right back and gave him both barrels.He also had a go at the man in front of him in the queue telling him that he should mow his lawn,the funny thing is that it's been raining for days so how would that work ?

why are we keeping up this pretense that you still like me ╰(*?︶`*)╯

Really random but I saw someone at my school wear an Umbreon hoodie yesterday. It does look really cool *_*

yeah this one had a detachable tail and everything, it was super cool but yeah nearly 80 bucks, sorry no. got a buncha other cool shizz from the con though.

pretty much 99% of the people on here are bothering me. I'll probably go on hiatus awhile after the halloween event

also it's raining and my bat cut-outs are droopy and my jack-o-lantern looks like a zombie

Was so excited to see my old friends but it's soo boring because they brought their friends and are talking to them

the heat rn
i mean i could go in my room bc it has a/c but then i cant charge my laptop

//1st world problems much?? lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back