• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no motivation for school right now. Ah, at least tomorrow's Friday! :D

Last edited:
waking up too early .. ughghghug why

like why i don't need to leave until like 1 pm anyways so whyyy

my one class is on the verge of a complete breakdown, and it sucks. i missed both days where dramatic stuff happened. we're so close to exam time, so it's kinda weird it's happening this late.

i have tonsillitis again .-. i had it though most of january and now its back again

I'm in that mood in where I want people to spoil me and not vice versa.
Like talk to me and me not reaching out to talk to you. Give me something instead of me giving you something all the time. But I guess it's a blessing since a majority of the people I talk to either have anxiety, don't have much friends, not as much money, etc

I logged onto TBT and it was dark, with the Spring/summer theme. Messed me up so much XD

Happy April Fools, and it tricked me baad

i went to the hospital last night and there's a bone growth (infusion) in my knee and that's what causing the swelling
so i have to wear an immobilizer on my knee to make sure it won't move but it's so uncomfortable to wear it feels so weird

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back