• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so left out in my friends stuff, she is having an amazing time with her friends and then I am left behind, as always.

helpme.jpg

Uhhh... A little help?

If Mother Nature could stop crapping all over the southern US every other week that would be lovely. I'm so tired of floods and tornados

i hate being left out of everything because i can't have messenger.. "fire squad this" "fire squad that"

i feel like crying. i bet they are talking right now on that group text squad. i hate this.

I really want to play dinerdash but I can't afford to get it on steam, god I loved that game. Oh or the Oregon Trail, loved those games but cant play it using the disc because my laptop doesn't have a disc drive :(

the fact that people are SO ignorant. stupidest argument I've ever seen, everybody on that website is so stupid

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back