What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been having the same problem, been finding lots of holes in my clothes after taking them out of the dryer. Then again our dryer is literally like 30 years old so.

Right? It's the most annoying thing. idk how old my dryer machine is but I imagine it's at least 6-8 years. It's weird. ._.

thanks for 'caring' about my future but not me
also, I wish that I wasn't tied down by your expectations - I wanna figure out my life for myself ok?

Last edited:
I hate when my friends ignore me. It makes me feel gross and uneasy until they message me again, and being in an abusive friendship in the past- it really messes with my trust and emotions. Sighhh it makes me so mad, especially because he talks smack about his other friends to me. I can only imagine that he's doing the same about me to his friends, and that makes me sick.

thanks for 'caring' about my future but not me
also, I wish that I wasn't tied down by your expectations - I wanna figure out my life for myself ok?

this. or at least be left alone with my life. just.. gimme some money and go if you think i'm that un-smart.

Also yeah thanks parents for thinking I'm dumb an un-smart just because I don't want to have you around more than necessary. And since you prove you refuse to talk about how you raised me and understand how some things can make deep mental cuts I wonder why I even bother with any of you tbh.

do i want the new monster hunter or the new dragon quest, i want both so bad but obviously i cant ;~;

^i want DQ but i have no money for that, **** it.

also tbh i can't wait until this can give me a job so i can basically say **** you i don't need your apartment money anymore. or just get the heck out somewhere already if you can't see things as they are.

yeah sure call me ungrateful but since you are acting like a denying bully more than half of the time what can i say? stop being so defensive and go see a psychiatrist then??

- - - Post Merge - - -

also really so you have to take care of the physical mail crap yourself wtf man

when u want to go off at the person who hasnt done anything in the group but u realise if u get mad at them you'll also lose other friends because theyre a mutual xd #hardlife

aha as soon as I have a dispute with someone they always resort to the block button
I swear it's like walking on egg shells to prevent hurting someone feelings when everyone has thin skin

Last edited:
aha as soon as I have a dispute with someone they always resort to the block button
I swear it's like walking on egg shells to prevent hurting someone feelings when everyone has thin skin

maybe it's you then? lol.

but yeah agree about there are some overly sensitive ppl here..

also fudge time to waste play coins again ahhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back