• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That feeling when you finish a level in Yoshi's Island and end up with 99% because you missed ONE red coin... AHH

That feeling when you finish a level in Yoshi's Island and end up with 99% because you missed ONE red coin... AHH

Yeah.. idek if you've played New Island but that one is even more annoying when you miss a few just bc you need to hit stuff with red/purple eggs ahhh

I finally got some craft supplies I really wanted, but I still need more stuff before I can actually use it...

Yeah.. idek if you've played New Island but that one is even more annoying when you miss a few just bc you need to hit stuff with red/purple eggs ahhh

Yeaaah that's what I'm playing right now!

At least these purple eggs are not there often

whenever i joke around with ppl sometimes i'll lightly slap their shoulder or something or shove them playfully and today i did that with my friend and he was like 'don't touch me' and then he got up and moved away from me and i felt super bad like i offended him or whatever, i know ppl dont like me invading their private bubble and i guess i'm a sucky person for it but i don't even mean to do it half the time

i feel like no decent games have come out this year and idk what to even play anymore so i've been playing my gamecube games

T&T had the seven lamp on premium yesterday and I didn't know until I checked the bulletin board. So I time traveled to back so I can buy it since it's on my wishlist and there was a different item on premium. Rip.

An old friend of mine sent me a message yesterday... A really long message, full of apologies. I had not speak to him since... 2014? He used to be my best friend, so I feel kinda awkward about this and I didn't read the message yet... I'm not sure what I should do about this

I snapped at my friend because she was annoying me .-.

tbh she should know better than to mess with a woman who is gonna start her period in less than 12 hours

My sleep is so messed up- I went to bed at 5 AM & woke up at like 6 PM. There goes my day lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back