• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol wtf?
It is plain rude not to thank an artist for the free art

It's kind of sad I haven't really had a close friend in awhile. My last close friend was extremely toxic & abusive in many ways- pretty much deteriorated my mental health & trust. I've been getting kind of close to this guy, we seemed to get along really well. Except that lately, we haven't been talking much & he seems way less interested in being my friend than he was. It's really disappointing, especially since I had my hopes up. It feels like I can't connect to anyone anymore ever since I lost my last close friend. I just slowly drift away from anyone I try to be friends with. I'm starting to think it's me lmao. rip

when you really want to listen to music and you end up listening to a song that completely ruins your music vibes

Except that lately, we haven't been talking much & he seems way less interested in being my friend than he was. It's really disappointing, especially since I had my hopes up. It feels like I can't connect to anyone anymore ever since I lost my last close friend. I just slowly drift away from anyone I try to be friends with. I'm starting to think it's me lmao. rip
same thing happening for me too :0

I never thought my sleep could be ruined by... Such a weird thing? I've never experienced something like this before and I'm really scared... I hope I'll be fine tonight

I hate what he's become. He's become so arrogant and self-righteousness I ****ing hate it. I honestly can't put up with it anymore. Unfortunetly I can't seperate myself from him. It's not just him either. I wish I could move as far away from here as possible but that's not going to happen

Really, the amount of favouritism and vagueness in the discord rules/the staff.
:( and SCHOOL

dude tell me about this tbt discord.. -_-

also ugh i really wish i could have ordered that superdimension LE but I don't really have that cash + shipping etc. on me rn to spend on that :(

also when you forget about the extra long rollover time on FR.. better be something good -w-

getting the wrong weapons for streetpass zombies .. seriously you give me a ****ing scavenged crap and the other two have trash weapons, rip ever completing that ****

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back