• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
want to change my username but im worried no1 will like it

The username is for you so as long as you like, who cares if others don't. Don't let it get in the way of trying a new username. :)

I'm trying to catch a pike in ACNL. No luck yet. =^=

I think I pulled a muscle in my side/hip.. maybe strained? somehow lmao. Now every time I walk there's a stabbing pain, and I have to walk super slow & awkwardly in order for it to hurt less.

Jesus, I sound like a 60 y/o.. this has never happened before though. I may have accidentally twisted wrong. :( rip

when u think ur crush is gonna fade but it dont and now it's stronger than before.

Ugh why can't we buy a proper modem? We keep getting these stty ones from my mom's workplace and they always start acting up after a while.

my teacher expects me to write 2 journals, type out an essay & get quotes (from my own brain wtf I can't) in 2 days wyd

so the high school band got rained out yesterday at a football game.
thinking that i wouldn't want to put a burden on my mother, i decided to get a ride home with a girl that's a friend. so i text my mother and say that we got rained out and that i'm riding home with her.
i get home, thank her parents for driving, my madre comes out and thanks them as well, and all seems well until i get inside and my mother explodes at me for--you'll never guess--being in the same car with a girl (regardless of parents being in with us)!!1!1 zomg! we're all gonna die because i'm a boy and i must want to sexually exploit my friends!!!11!!1 i need to follow all these christian values and be the godliest example of godliness on earth, and being in the same car as a girl unrelated to me must break everything11!!1!

xi6j3yY.jpg

When your new boyfriend has a mental breakdown and removes his avatar #edgy

My Note7 Samsung Pen just randomly broke.
As in, I was casually using it, not pressing hard on it or anything, and it just randomly fell apart, no way to put it back together.
Combined with the fact that the phones are exploding it doesn't seem the Samsung Galaxy Note7 wasn't Android's most quality phone, eh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back