• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay this guy needs to stop whatever he's doing i don't have the time to stress over this

I burnt my tongue on rice earlier & it still hurts to eat or drink anything lmao

rip tongue, nice knowing ya.

"There are many reasons to live, one of them is to see your worst enemies perish, what's not great about?"

My ferret is showing beginning signs of cancer and it breaks my heart since he's with my family on the other side of the country. He'll be seeing the vet on Thursday & I'll be talking to the vet via conference call during the appt. I'm extremely worried for him so hoping for the best on his appointment. ;^;

Some ******* commenter on Youtube claiming beyond shadow of a doubt that there are NO ghosts! Like, are you serious?! How can you possibly know for sure?! Obviously a lot of things aren't necessarily ghosts, there are more materialistic explanations, but that doesn't mean they ALL aren't! The arrogance!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some ******* commenter on Youtube is claiming beyond shadow of a doubt that there are NO ghosts! Like, REALLY?! How would you know for sure?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Some ******* commenter on Youtube claims beyond shadow of a doubt that there are NO ghosts! Like, REALLY?! How would you know?!

Last edited:
Please remember, that as per the thread rules, there is no need to express your annoyance about other members on the forum. If you have a problem with someone you need to PM them and resolve the issue or talk to a moderator. Thanks.

My anxiety has been so bad lately. Like every little thing I start to worry over. I feel like I should be on some medication to help calm me down.

This dude in my math class cheats, and its really obvious. I can't tell the teacher because I'm the last person to get to my math class (the class i come from is like half a mile away i swear), and its been bothering me sooo much

Some ******* commenter on Youtube claiming beyond shadow of a doubt that there are NO ghosts! Like, are you serious?! How can you possibly know for sure?! Obviously a lot of things aren't necessarily ghosts, there are more materialistic explanations, but that doesn't mean they ALL aren't! The arrogance!

How is it arrogance though? People can have opinions different from yours, you can't agree with everything...

Today is bothering me. I'm pretty sure I'll be bored all day long. :c

Last edited:
I'm feeling really tired, but I can't have coffee yet because the toothpaste is still there. Also need to take care of all this diagnosis ****.. ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back