• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^you can disable the smilies i think??

also man i should probably take a walk but im so lazy ****

^you can disable the smilies i think??

also man i should probably take a walk but im so lazy ****

yeah ik but idk im pretty sure u need to go advanced mode n im 2 lazy 4 dat ??? or idk maybe u can turn it off in settings i havent checked lol

ah yeah maybe i know you can when you post a thread and stuff but idek about general disable :3

There's so little stuff to post on TBT now, I became inactive. And I don't want to be inactive. :(

IMO, the Brewster's Cafe threads look stupid enough for me to not post in or I really want to post in a thread but I have no info or can't think hard enough (Even though its in there somewhere) to say something. I want to be more active. That's all I want.

im like SO dead if i get pe next quarter. there's like a 1 in 4 chance i think? ugh. i wouldn't be worried about it if i didn't have cuts to hide. ffffffffff

well honestly i just want to die at this point bc only like 2 people understand/tolerate me and i'm just a burden to them
i'm also very ****ing dumb and annoying and i should just stay in my room til the day i die !!

i have sooo much homework and zero motivation so i'm just gonna watch netflix until i implode ahhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back