• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish I could stay motivated all the time. I'm fluctuating between lazy/depressed & motivated/positive like crazy, I can't keep up w/ it lmao.

I asked this guy to hang out now I'm worried he'll cancel on me and I feel like I'm in high school again

mom stop telling lies to the whole world smh, i just said i don't want dad's money if he's gonna have those weird req's for it and i think he has calmed down since we saw him g'damnit.

Have to sign out and back into every single account I have because my parents keep using the computer and they have zero respect for my privacy...

VENTING: So my bus driver wants me to leave class 5 minutes early in order to get the bus on time right? So i'm trying to tell her that last week and today I finish my work right when the bell rings I can't make it out five minutes early and I know when I was talking to her she was irritated (its 105 in Cali today so I understand why I know we all want to get out of the heat and leave as soon as possible) I want to get out of the heat too I don't want to stay in the heat too I wanna get away but its hard because My last period is all the way on the other side of the school and this past week and today as i said earlier i dont get done with my work til the bell rings i try my hardest to finish earlier but sometimes I can't so it takes me a bit to get there but it still seems she doesn't understand, Am I making sense?

Tl;dr I'm trying to get to the bus early but I sometimes just can't

tmw everyone in your house has something up their asses and get pissed off at you for no reason :)

I keep planning out these cute romantic scenarios in my mind but then I get sad because they won't happen lol
I tiny part of me still hopes it will happen anyways p:

Last edited:
I keep planning out these cute romantic scenarios in my mind but then I get sad because they won't happen lol
I tiny part of me still hopes it will happen anyways p:
Omg I feel you. I catch myself doing this all the time but I should really try to stop because I feel like I'm just getting my hopes up lol

I guess anything can happen, though! :eek:

I've been sitting here on this damn forum for 1.5 hours instead of giving my rat her medication I AM THE WORST MOM

I'M ENRAGED
where are my parents again aghhhh

helplessly nocturnal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back