• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mother!!! I had the clean bed and you just decide to take all the blanket away from me and now it's more messy then what I was supposed to clean it -.-

Do you know how hard it is for someone with social anxiety to try to contribute to a group project where they're all friends and I don't know any of them. Not only that, the material is really difficult to understand so it makes it even more difficult to come up with something to contribute. I've had one other experience like this and it was awful. I don't know how I can relate to them other than disliking the professors teaching methods.

**** this is not what i wanted yeah i mean i had to call you bc mom was getting crazy but i swear if you call tomorrow when im busy you're not getting an answer :(

Parents want me to go college tomorrow no matter how sick I am -.- I even went one with fever

It's getting pretty cold and my mum is already getting sick, next few day will be busy. x_x

my "friend" is a ****ing liar

im a nuisance to all of my friends idk why they still hang out with me

probably bc they feel bad for me. they claim to be my friends but in reality they probably despise me i just want to die. kms

Last edited:
one of my plants has been a sprout for over 2 months now, i think its dead but it still looks alive, im thinking of throwing it away and planting a new one

its so weird to see my previous upper classmen get in a relationship with another one of their old classmates
i've seen all ya'll guys' relationships at this point

i wanna see his face //-\\

also i want to get a french manicure again but when they start coming off my nails look ugly + they're sore the first day you get them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back