• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
so many people are changing their schedule at my school but when i asked they said "srry u can't change it" wtf?

Well guess I can't have a new account, guess I'm stuck with this one that's full of bad memories

Last edited:
this is going to sound very self centered buuut i feel like this girl is 'taking inspiration' from me way too often. from the clothes i wear to how i speak. not saying that i invented the clothes i wear, but it's honestly way too often to be a coincidence. people actually mistake me for me for her all the damn time and it's so annoying. she's 1 year younger than me so we're not super close but we used to be friends. i don't wanna confront her if it's not the case but it's getting annoying

rant over don't mind me

MY FRIEND LOOKS LIKE FILTHY FRANK
everytime I look at her, all I see is filthy frank

it's time to stop

I left my milk soda on the table beside my bed for 5 minutes and when I grabbed to take a sip, it was already infested by goddamn ants

I left my milk soda on the table beside my bed for 5 minutes and when I grabbed to take a sip, it was already infested by goddamn ants

ewww NOOO that just made me cringe
now there's a bunch of ants beside your bed how will you sleep

i lost my drawing tablet stylus/pen, guess its traditional from now on *cries*

This guy came up to me asking about his coupon at the beginning of my shift, and I told him 1.) we were sold out and 2.) that he couldn't use it today because it'd only good for weekdays. He comes up just now saying the last person he talked to (which was me) said he could use it and I said no you cant, and we're sold out anyways, and he got all butt hurt and was like "really, you don't have any room for me?" like jfc go away, I told you earlier and I just told you again. Damn drunk people I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back