What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Punchy Amiibo card at the end of last month and it's still not here.

i ripped up a ton of my main town and now im stressed about how i wanna re-create it and it's being a pain in the ass.

I feel dizzy, and I have to finish an English assignment that was due last week. Also, I have to talk in front of my History class tomorrow.

trigger warnings for s/h and death

I listened to Pierce The Veil a lot when I was depressed. And now, every time I hear 'Dive In', I always broke down into tears. All because it reminded me of my ex boyfriend and how stupid I was to be with him. Long distance sucked so bad. He also made fun of a fandom I was in, and I was afraid to tell him I was in the fandom. I quit the fandom, he ruined it for me.

He also made fun of autistic people as well. I'm autistic, and I never told him, I just went along with the jokes. I know I should have ended it with him then, but I loved him too much. I had doubts about him, had nightmares, dreamt of him leaving, he was offline for two weeks, then broke up with me. I was hurt so much. i self harmed, wanted to commit suicide, attempted and failed.

I can't listen to 'Dive In' by pierce the veil. Some of the lyrics, like "Do you remember the knife that I kept, the sharper it got the more you wanted me to use it" reminds me of all the times I cut myself, and "learn how to swim underneath the ice" reminds me of when I tried to commit suicide by drowning in ice cold water.

TLDR My ex is stupid and I'm way better than him. I'm stronger now, though.

I'm worried about someone that I shouldn't worry about, and I'm probably being a total dumbass and totally gonna end up screwing myself over, but I just simply cannot sit by. I'm too concerned. I pray that some higher power guides my on my quest ;A;

Getting so much eeevee in s.o.s. that it's tiring I just want umbreon
Also... I'm tired of getting pinch

why is 90% of gts complete garbage?, no one is going to trade a legend for your lvl 1 ditto, please get a brain.

The time has finally pass.... when it's wasn't expected
I'm crying so much and not even there yet

Why the last time I never gave you a longer hug
Thank you for making me happy for 20 years....

Abuelita.... rip at least now your back with grandpa in the sky

I've spent 7+ hours on the Peta2 app earning "Achievement Points" so that I could get a couple shirts for my family for Christmas. At one point my account stopped refreshing and there was nothing else I could do. So I created another account to see if I could get enough on that one to buy a shirt on that account instead. I was able to get a shirt and because I made another account they suspended both my accounts and refuse to send me my purchases that I gave my personal information for. And I personally think that is completely udderly ABSURD because the entire basis of the app is to help animals, by sending emails to companies, calling businesses, posting on social media etc. And I did that. On two accounts. Which is exactly what they should want! Multiple voices standing for animals because it was separate emails and the companies wouldn't have known it was me both emails sent. I was helping animals which that organization stands for and I was getting Christmas presents for my familgpy because literally without what I would've got from that, we don't have any presents. We can't afford anything. I feel horrible and definitely not because I made more than one account. I feel horrible because even though my family obviously didn't know, I feel like I disappointed them.

I've spent 7+ hours on the Peta2 app earning "Achievement Points" so that I could get a couple shirts for my family for Christmas. At one point my account stopped refreshing and there was nothing else I could do. So I created another account to see if I could get enough on that one to buy a shirt on that account instead. I was able to get a shirt and because I made another account they suspended both my accounts and refuse to send me my purchases that I gave my personal information for. And I personally think that is completely udderly ABSURD because the entire basis of the app is to help animals, by sending emails to companies, calling businesses, posting on social media etc. And I did that. On two accounts. Which is exactly what they should want! Multiple voices standing for animals because it was separate emails and the companies wouldn't have known it was me both emails sent. I was helping animals which that organization stands for and I was getting Christmas presents for my familgpy because literally without what I would've got from that, we don't have any presents. We can't afford anything. I feel horrible and definitely not because I made more than one account. I feel horrible because even though my family obviously didn't know, I feel like I disappointed them.

This is off topic but peta absolutely DOES NOT help animals. Also, you are such a kind so for doing that for your family ;;

People who hold old timey views such as "it's wrong to hit a woman". Like, REALLY?! What the *** does their gender have to do w/ anything?! I don't believe in punching people in general so let's not make a gender issue of it.

My internet is being slow .-.

The time has finally pass.... when it's wasn't expected
I'm crying so much and not even there yet

Why the last time I never gave you a longer hug
Thank you for making me happy for 20 years....

Abuelita.... rip at least now your back with grandpa in the sky

I'm sorry for your loss :( May Abuelita rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back