What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
$20 of my savings went missing and I think my mom took it but I don't wanna ask her because we are really poor right now and I know if she did take it it was for food for us so

I am in severe pain right now. It feels like an elephant sat on my back.

the fact that my parents are forcing me to wait till Christmas to get Pok?mon Sun and Moon. I'm TRIGGERED

I got temporary veneers put in on Monday and my entire face STILL hurts from where they did the numbing injections. I can't eat solid food for three weeks. My permanent veneers are going to make me look cute af, though. Three weeks can't go by fast enough but seriously, OW MY FACE AGGGHHHHHH

honestly myself?? like, i just honestly can't stand myself lol like... i just hate the way i am and how i socialize with others. i just need my own little box to ****ing stay in forever.

People who say they do not at all respect military personnel. It's like a personal insult, like a slap in the face. I don't demand respect for either myself or for anyone else in the military/going into it, but I feel like my brothers and sisters need to be looked at with appreciation, not hatred. There's no reason to hate them, they've given up their lives and freedoms to protect their country. There is corruption in every little corner of the world, so there are corrupted soldiers too, but that is a very small amount of people.
Sometimes I listen to my extremely radical friends in my theatre class at uni and their hatred for military-involved individuals makes me feel so terrible inside. It doesn't make me regret my decision, barely anything does except for the fear of getting deployed one day, but it just hurts me and crumples me up inside. Not just for myself, but for the people I love and people I respect for making similar decisions as mine. I almost want to drop out. But no. I'm a violent + fascist Nazi for doing something as outrageous as joining the Navy like my entire family had before me, which is helping me pay for all of my college and has changed my life for the better. I'm the bigot, apparently, and I should not only get out immediately but spit upon people who serve/served.
Especially since I couldn't vote for Hillary due to Benghazi. I couldn't vote for someone who left people to die, one of whom I knew relatives of, and all of whom I highly respected for going into such dangerous work. But no, because my hurts and my fears of being treated like a pawn made me vote for someone who didn't seem to think of soldiers as disposable, I am a terrible bigot that should die.
Also: people who burn the flag. Stomp on the flag. That'll flare me up.
And thirdly, atheists who will just blatantly step on religion, mine in particular right in front of me without care of whether or not I feel safe/comfortable with them doing so. I'm not talking about debating/stating of opinion, I'm talking about spewing hatred, speaking of it as if all religious individuals are cancer, making me feel out of place for being religious. To all of those who do that: Nobody f'ing cares. I promise. Nobody cares. Just shut up, it's worthless to say things like that, it just makes you look disgusting and hateful. Unless you want me to say the same thing about you -- which I do not believe, because my religion desires me to love all people -- then don't say those things about me. Just stop.
Everyone just needs to stop.

Took me an hour longer than it should have to get home, only to find that my favourite fish, Nami, passed away. Found her body pulled against the underside of the air pump. :(

seriously not looking forward to my grandparents shouting in my face about trump during thanksgiving
keep that to yourself thanks :^^^)

I went to visit family for Thanksgiving and literally all they talked about were politics ~

Last edited:
My best friend moved about 2 hours away after we left school and only recently has she ignored my existence and only spoken to her new friends. Just to clarify, I'm happy she made friends and she has settled but it's upsetting that she's not bothered about me at all:/ and since she moved she hasn't bothered to meet up, it was always me suggesting things. Eh, one day this will all be irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back