• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

i found a dent on my headphones and iโ€™ve only had it for 2 months ๐Ÿ˜ก

kind of want to take it to get repaired since it has a warranty but then i feel like thatโ€™s kind of dumb because itโ€™s a small thing.

Yesterday saw a dead kitten in the road, despite my best efforts I keep thinking about it, I just wish I could have saved it. It wasn't there on the way out, so it must have just happened before we got there...
Woke up to my cat throwing up for the second time this morning and now the power is out. ๐Ÿ™ƒ

i have this WEIRD allergic reaction to something on my arms and legs....... went to the ER after my duty to have myself checked and they gave me injections which partially relieved the itchiness, but honestly it's kind of back right now and i cant sleep ๐Ÿ˜ญ trying so hard not to scratch them so im constantly putting calamine lotion and ice on my arms and legs. it's so hard to focus on work or even sleep because of it ugh

I came here to vent about this, because to be honest, itโ€™s kinda crazy and I have no idea where else to talk about itโ€ฆ

When my grandfather who I was named after passed away, we made sure to play one of his favorite songs at his funeral, My Way by Frank Sinatra. Because of this, listening to it all even today despite him passing a year and a half ago, makes me pretty emotionalโ€ฆ which is annoying because it seems to creep up on me unavoidably. ( I also have this problem with taps because he was buried with full military honors but thatโ€™s a different story..)

Now, just hearing the song itself is enough to make me emotional but when I hear this one particular version it actually enrages me. My TV seems to love to show me this one add for Cologuard colon cancer testing, yโ€™know, the one with the stupid talking box. But instead of him just talking he sings my grandpas special song. But he doesnโ€™t just sing it, he changes the lyrics to fit how convenient it is to just throw your poop sample in the box and have it shipped off. That song isnโ€™t just any song. Itโ€™s my special song, my grandpaโ€™s special song, not something meant to be changed to somehow convince people to test that they donโ€™t have colon cancer. The stupid talking poop box on TV shouldnโ€™t get to change it like that and it actually gets me so irate when I see that ad because it just feels so disrespectful to change a song about how content you can be with your life and leave on a good chapter into a poop sample song. I think if Frank Sinatra was still alive and he heard this stupid cover heโ€™d have a heart attackโ€ฆ

And itโ€™s not like My Way is just special to me. Itโ€™s like, literally the most popular funeral songโ€ฆ

got woken up this morning by my parents screeching at Bonk. god forbid the partially siamese cat meows. i didnโ€™t have time to wake up fully or even let my hand wake up (i was laying on it) before i had to go get her. and Bonk being the sweet baby that she is was of course happy to see me and was immediately purring. my mother had the audacity to say โ€œoh, so youโ€™ll go to her (me) for love but not me? nice to know where i stand in your books, catโ€ LIKE DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT????? of course she comes to me for love and not you!! why the **** do you think that is!! i am the only person in this house who doesnโ€™t scream at her!!

I'm still having the same health issues I've been having for months but I feel like it's gotten worse recently? I'm also suddenly losing sleep. Yesterday I only got about 4 hours of sleep and today I got about 3. There isn't anything waking me up early, it's just happening on its own. I think something is very wrong...

Daylight savings time starts tonight. I hate it. :mad:

Same, just complained about it recently as well. There's literally NO reason we should still have it. Its original purpose was for military and wartime usage, but it's no longer needed in that way, so now it's literally just there to mess with people's sleep schedules. I was looking forward to playing a TON of Pokemon: Legends Arceus tonight, only to remember that this abomination still exists and we all (at least in the US) are going to lose an hour.

#GETRIDOFDST

My cat is having health issues.
My cat has been having blood in her poop and, in general, a lot of gastrointestinal problems and poop problems. It's not pretty. I've been to the vet and we've been trying different things, but nothing is working. I've given her probiotics, changed her food to a hypoallergenic food, and nothing - she's still having the same issues. The vet mentioned cancer the last time we were there and wanted to see if the food would change anything before assuming cancer. I'm really disappointed to see that changing the food hasn't made her any better, and I'm nervous that she's going to end up positive for cancer. Obviously I love my little girl (Ponyo) and I just hope we can figure out what's wrong and it doesn't end up being cancer and she can have a long kitty life.

nvm, this topic is probably too sensitive. it really is a bother though, maybe I can talk to someone about it at some point.

also,
my mother had the audacity to say โ€œoh, so youโ€™ll go to her (me) for love but not me? nice to know where i stand in your books, catโ€ LIKE DO YOU WANT TO FIGHT?????
lmao uhhhhh she's a cat?? what kind of remark is that? cats gravitate to people who make them feel safe and secure. clearly you are a very good mum for Bonk ๐Ÿ–ค also can't stand when people say things like this in general, makes me gnash my teeth.
(I apologize if you didn't want to be quoted, I just couldn't believe my eyes when I read this)

Last edited:
i can't stand the way i used to be just 2-4~ years ago! i can't stand her. sometimes the memories flood back and for a second it feels like i'm there. feels like everything that's happened between then and now fades away and I'm just there and helpless. again.

it's so refreshing when i snap back and realize that the then has nothing to do with the now but it takes a while. i don't know, i feel crazy. sometimes i think i'm him when i'm obviously not. i don't want to be like the people that hurt me. i need to let some memories and ideas die and let go but it's hard.

additionally my room is a cluttered mess and it's only making me feel worse and worse along with my bad family situation right now. my mom keeps buying random things and hiding them from her husband in my room because he complains. i don't have space for anything. i cant get myself to move or clean anything up. very very stressed ๐Ÿ‘Ž I'm also scared of her husband

Iโ€™m trying my hardest to think positive about life; and to participate in this event. Try as might, I canโ€™t find the motivation to participate in this event either.

Iโ€™m sorry for not participating in the community events.

I had the opportunity to make up a shift at work, I missed due to snow, but I'm a bit burnt out, partially due to office drama.
Iโ€™m trying my hardest to think positive about life; and to participate in this event. Try as might, I canโ€™t find the motivation to participate in this event either.

Iโ€™m sorry for not participating in the community events.
You can at least spam for balloon points.

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I got stalked by a fox on my way home and I'm convinced it wanted to mate with my dog because I'm telling you it had the creepiest smile on it's face. Urban foxes have always been bold, but due to people feeding them crap all the time, they now just come up to you and pester you at night in London. It's cute the first couple of times, but then it's creepy.

Back