• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

Most of this is very minor. I feel really dumb. So recently I made a Honkai Star Account; I rerolled a few times. My email on Genshin was changed since the account I settled with on HSR is using the same one and customer support said they can’t be using the same email. But HSR did not say when I made an account that the email was already used like it does when I tried correcting the email my genshin account is linked to. It let me and then when I came on Genshin not that long ago, it showed my email was different. I never changed the linked email in genshin. Would be nice if both games had let me know this and asked if I still wanted to continue; also I never asked Genshin to change my email to a different one. I’m still messaging support; I’m hoping they can do something. It was my fault for rerolling but I had no idea this was going to happen.I’m just really annoyed about this whole thing with my email and the game switching my email without asking for confirmation. It is a minor thing yet it is still bothering me.

I’m worried that I did something wrong or that I’ve been annoying 😔. I can’t help but feel that most of the time when I talk, it doesn’t come out sounding normal and is just annoying

I’ve been having a lot of fun the last couple of days but still feel extremely depressed at times. I’m waiting to hear back from my best friend again; i’m okay waiting but still sad about everything. Even though I’m doing okay not dwelling on any of that, still feeling hopeless and depressed at random moments

Last edited:
mom please take care of yourself challenge… she canceled her last 2 Crohn’s treatment appointments, and is surprised that her Crohn’s is acting up now. She hasn’t taken care of herself a day in her life, and wants to take her misery and anger out on everyone because her body is falling apart.

Like, yeah of course it’s falling apart… you don’t take care of yourself?? You can’t sit on your butt, eat practically nothing but junk food etc for 20+ years and expect your body to be in tip top shape after?

I watched a film, not realizing there would be a sudden depiction of a school shooting. Content warning was rather vague.

As someone who lived through a similar ordeal, I appreciate the message they were trying to convey, but a bit more of a heads up would be nice too.

It gave me instant anxiety that still hasn't cooled down.

mom please take care of yourself challenge… she canceled her last 2 Crohn’s treatment appointments, and is surprised that her Crohn’s is acting up now. She hasn’t taken care of herself a day in her life, and wants to take her misery and anger out on everyone because her body is falling apart.

Like, yeah of course it’s falling apart… you don’t take care of yourself?? You can’t sit on your butt, eat practically nothing but junk food etc for 20+ years and expect your body to be in tip top shape after?
People have been taking the sugar free gummi bear challenge after reading detailed reviews of those "satan bears" causing eruptions. That'd be one way to get her to the doctor.

im having a personal health issue and i literally can't find anything online about it cuz I don't know how to explain it properly and i want to go to the doctor but my mom said i should wait a week but i am so anxious and idk what to do except wait ig..

just overthinking and sad. i got my feelings hurt tonight, and while i know it wasn’t intentional, that doesn’t make me any less hurt. i’d actually been feeling okay the past few days despite everything going on in my family, and now i just feel empty, sad and embarrassed. and the one person i want to talk to about this is the person who hurt me LOL

idk. just wanna sleep this gross feeling off and hope i feel better in the morning.

Last edited:
I got sick a few days ago after going to the job fair and I'm feeling pretty miserable. My head hurts, I have a sore throat and I'm nauseous. Ugh...

The fact that I'm not getting enough sleep is definitely not helping, either. I pulled an all-nighter during the weekend and I went to bed at 4:30 AM last night. That one's on me, but it's still.

Last edited:
oof trying to figure out a sleeping position that doesn’t aggravate my neck or my tooth I just got a root canal in today (hint it’s none of them) :\

• Hug
Reactions: Doo
I’m still a bit troubled about Genshin changing my email to a different one without telling me or asking. When I was still trying the game out and rerolling, that was the only time I entered the email in. I realize maybe in the terms of service or something it mentions something about being able to use our personal info, but still, some prompt like would you like to switch emails for your genshin account on hsr would have been nice.

This depression medicine I take when needed makes me so tired and it makes me fall asleep each time.

Today wasn’t terrible but just feel kinda meh and frustrated.

Last edited:
Back