• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

What's Bothering You?

I hate anxiety. I kinda want more friends/people to talk to but the anxiety is just so bad. There's like 3-4 people I will talk to daily and then I struggle when I try to add more. Sending a message is terrifying sometimes, even to someone I already know.

I just went from "I'm so tired I might fall asleep without my sleep meds" to "I can't fall asleep despite taking my sleep meds." Why are my mind and emotions both so unpredictable and unstable?

I just went from "I'm so tired I might fall asleep without my sleep meds" to "I can't fall asleep despite taking my sleep meds." Why are my mind and emotions both so unpredictable and unstable?
Maybe it depends on when you take the meds. Is it melatonin?

People who smell bad getting on a crowded train in the underground, where there is no ventilation, meaning everyone else has to inhale their fart-level foul odour. How can people even walk around like this?

I sprayed perfume and made a couple of them cough heheh

In every single game with doubles i always get the teammate who either dies first or dc’s

edit: wow i really wish i was exaggerating

Last edited:
Was really happy about getting an achievement done in genshin and I shared it on the app only to get what seemed to be a rude response. I had explored this one area 100% and wasn’t using a guide for the achievement so on the last chests i wasn’t sure where to look and had no idea what puzzles there. the person quoted my achievements and said how can i have trouble after having all the chests that I found, found. some were pretty tricky to find.

I deleted the post and another, replied to them and just blocked them since I can’t deal with this right now.

Just sent a text to my friend; no response to even a hi i sent a few days ago or my whatsapp one. i know he’s busy but an response eventually? this will be my last one to avoid making him annoyed. hurts he isn’t the one asking how i am and instead i’m asking. especially since he hurt me so much back in december and just left me hanging rather than getting back to me.

I don’t know what to do.I want him to talk to me again; I still want him too but now I just want him to chat and everything be okay now.

As mentioned before, I think meeting someone would help me with this, but I don’t think it’d be fair to them when my heart isn’t in it and for me to use it to try to help me move on. And I’m scared because I feel like it is even more hard for me to open up. How will I know if they actually like me since I can’t tell?

Can hardly look at my phone or use it without getting depressed, since all I do is wait for him :/

Last edited:
I’m probably going to get a very stern talk at work tomorrow from my boss, as I used a rather nasty tone of voice when responding to a co-worker’s request today. I apologized, but was told that someone else had reported the incident.

I feel as if I’m being taken advantage of at my job, and it is frustrating me to no end about how unfair and disrespected I’m being treated in general. I’ve even discussed with my parents for more than an hour today about possibly quitting. I don’t want it to come to that right away, but if I don’t see any proper compromises or solutions to the issues I keep bringing up, and them not believing what I say in general, then I’ll have no choice. It is making me angry about how hesitant my superiors are to helping me out.

I may also get written up for the incident (yes, drivers can get written up too), at which point I’ll start considering a job switch, and maybe a new therapist.

Post edited due to grammar - I blame my brain falling asleep

Last edited:
I'm so ****ing annoyed right now at people at work not doing the right thing. There is a process to follow, and it needs to be followed no matter what. It's not worth the risk. But they do it anyway. It's just dumb **** at this point. My manager disagrees with me and I don't want him telling the team that it's okay to continue with this stuff. It's not okay. Hell, we could even lose the contract and then we'll be well in truly screwed.

Having said that, I think I'd rather work with any other client than the one we've got now. I don't know how our contract manager puts up with it, it's truly depressing working for them.

Update to earlier:

just finally got a text from my friend. It should have relieved some of my anxiety, but it did not. He did ask how I was, but kinda meaningless when I’ve been hurting since he broke the news to me, and been waiting just in general continuously to talk. :/ I should accept things and move on but he’s the only personal friend I have left and only one who tries/tried to understand me and my issues before getting mad, and only one who cares(?) somewhat about my well being. I don’t want to move on even though thinking of him is just destroying me inside.

Sorry for posting again so soon. The rude reply on hoyolab really triggered me tonight. I’m trying to play my game but it’s not helping my mood much. Hopefully tomorrow will better.

Last edited:
  • Hug
Reactions: Doo
I locked myself out of the house this morning without car keys. This capstone course is really taking a toll on my brain lol

if my mom tells Bonk to find something to amuse herself with one more time i am actually going to lose my mind. she is not a child. she is not a human. she is a cat, one that has SIAMESE in her, and she needs, wants and deserves stimulation. it is not her fault that my mom and dad can’t be assed to stop ****ing around on the computer or watching one of their stupid shows to give her the time of day.

she’s constantly getting into things because she’s CONSTANTLY BORED BECAUSE NO ONE BUT ME PLAYS WITH HER. and i can’t be with her 24/7. she doesn’t want to sleep all the time. she’s not a lazy, docile cat. she is a healthy, active cat and she wants to play.

i am so ****ing sick of the way my parents treat her. it enrages me that my mom is such an avid animal and cat lover, but she’s such a dick to her own cat. it enrages me that my dad is constantly saying to send her back to the shelter. they are such miserable, bitter, angry people, and they keep trying to make it this sweet cat’s problem. i am so angry for her. she deserves so much better. i just want to take her and go somewhere where we can both be happy.

and of course my parents got into a fight over her and of course they’re both going to unload on me over it because the email i sent them did ****. it was a waste of my ****ing time and energy. they are spirit-crushingly miserable people and i am so tired of them draining me of every ounce of happiness and energy and positivity i have.

Bonk is going to be dead one day and they’re going to have the audacity to mourn her and act regretful over the way they treated her when they’ve spent the past year and a half treating her like she’s the world’s biggest burden. my mom had no business getting another cat after Zeva when she’s made it clear time and time again that the only cat she wants is her. Bonk is not her, and she shouldn’t have to live up to a legacy that isn’t hers. Bonk is sweet and funny and goofy and she deserves so much better.

Back