What's Bothering You?

I miss my booooyfriend 😭 He's on vacation.. and when he gets back, I'll be gone for MY vacation.. I won't see him until after the 13th... I just want to hold him.. T^T I'm so sad. :^(
Idk how people can go this long without seeing their partner, it tears ME apart 😭 I can't imagine how my long distance friends in relationships feel. I don't know if I can do this ;w;
I really hope you don't mind a reply, this is something that makes my heart ache every single day. I haven't seen my love since the beginning of March, and at this rate I won't see him again til early next year. honestly thinking about it makes me want to cry so bad, I miss him so much 🥲💔

At this point, I'm starting to become more and more desensitized to content creators/creators of my favorite franchises getting exposed for being problematic. I can be scrolling on youtube on my recommendations and find some random call out post about some random content creators, and I'm like "oh, well. another creator just got exposed." Part of me does feel kinda bad for the fans of said creators and their works because of this ngl.

It's just the same crap, different toilet at this point. And the vast majority of these creators that I know of that are problematic tend to get exposed for really messed up things (ie: grooming, harassment, racism, doxxing, etc...). Hell, I'm not usually a huge fan of said creators, but I'm more of a fan of the stuff they create. And then there's this whole "separate the art from the artist" thing and whether or not people are allowed to like a problematic creator's work.

Whenever I find out about a creator of work whom I'm familiar with get exposed for problematic stuff, part of me feels like leaving the fandom because I don't want to be associated with the creator and the problematic things they've done, but I also wanna stay in the fandom because I'm really into the fandom, and it's one of my hyperfixations. Stuff like this is why I'm lowkey kinda scared of my favorite series' creators getting exposed. It's already bad enough that so many content creators are getting exposed this year. Who's gonna be on the "problematic creators exposed" list next? TheOdds1Out? Let Me Explain Studios? TheAMaazing? Wolfychu? Jaiden Animations?

All these "problematic creators getting exposed" thing is really starting to ruin some series for me ngl. ;-;

Back