What's Bothering You?

My brain is having like a malfunction.
See, I just started my adobe illstrator course yesterday; and my acitvity that I have to finish today is find a piece of art (which I have), and make notes on what principles of design are in this artwork.
Like movement, rhythm, emphasis etc and I am really trying to understand what these mean, or like picking it out of an image :/ I don't really know what's wrong with me.

I found a great website that gives more understanding than what my teacher gave us, like omg. She just sped through everything. But I am still just really struggling. :/

Also brought a all for one remote controller since old one in kitchen isnt working but instructions arent helping me understand how to connect and i feel like smashing literally everytihng i feel so damn stressed.

brought my winter coat to work yesterday because it's been too warm outside to wear it but I've been freezing there, and I left it so that I could have it there when I need it, but now it's 50° this morning and I have to go somewhere in about an hour and ofc I don't have my winter coat because it's at work 40 minutes away 🥲
(should probably add that I have the day off so rip)

I'm abt to pull out my heated blanket though, I just get cold so easily 🥶

my mum's psychiatrist has a therapy dog, and every time this dog growls she yells at him and scolds him and even smacks him with a paper thing. I try to be gentle and approach him with care, and then she says "quit being a ****head" and smacks him. won't even give me a chance to approach him. it makes me mad, makes me not even want to be here.

Pain, as per usual since last week. I've kept having pain the past few days, and the pain medicine they prescribed me at the ER Friday hasn't been helping much, so I had an appointment with my doctor today. She said that she thinks my pain might not be from the gallstones after all. Instead she thinks I might have a small stomach ulcer, so she prescribed me a different medicine. I hope she's right and this medicine will relieve my pain

I’m feeling worst today; cramps aren’t helping either. I might take a nap since the 5 PM session was cancelled.

I’m feeling really sick over something. Idk what to do. I don’t want to vent to anyone because I’m going to just mess up again.

I feel alone.

Please no dms, or discord messages please or replies.

Last edited:
Welp, I was sorta getting around to finishing my lil course task, but Teams just doesn't want to work for me.
Both on my laptop and phone when, I try and view assisgnment since I am guessing that's where I put my file but all I get is loading screen. Never ending.
I know by now my due date is gone, like even if I stayed up till midnight, which is like in twenty mins, wouldn't do much good since Teams ain't working, I don't even like teams.

overthinking about past events that i messed up in because im too irrational and impulsive.
theres one person in particular i want to apologize to for this because what i did was incredibly stupid of me should have been something that i dealt with alone but was too scatterbrained to think of doing so.. but i i haven't had a proper conversation with them in years so i can only imagine how awkward it would be AND this situation happened years and years ago. jfc i just can't stand myself sometimes.

Really stressed out over being stuck in this house. When winter comes, things are going to be even worse than last year. I don't know how much more of this I can take. I'm also still stuck with declining health and no insurance. I think my life is just a nightmare at this point.

Back