• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

I have an F grade in one of my classes at the moment. The software my college uses says that the three assignments that I got a bad grade on is pasted due even though I gave it to my professor today. I'm hoping that's just a placeholder if it’s the case that he hasn't graded it yet, I'm afraid to email him because what if he thinks my work is actually THAT BAD to warrant an F. I don't know if I'm going to be able to recover my grade because of this.

To be honest, those assignments weren't my best because it sort of looked worse compared to everyone else's. I haven't told anyone this but I'm just so overwhelmed with everything, maybe it's because I'm not used to college yet? I have so much work to do everyday, I wanted to have a job by this time but I can't because sometimes I'm working on other classwork until 8 PM. I actually don't have a life anymore.

All these classes I'm taking right now are core subjects and have little to do with the career I want to have except for maybe one class. I got bad peer feedback for that class too (different class than the one I already mentioned), which wasn't a bad grade but a critique on what they think I could do better. TBH it wasn't even USEFUL feedback either, I thought my design was really good but their critiques more of a "I just don't like it" rather than how I could improve on it from a design standpoint which is extremely disheartening to say the least because someone else created something that looked like it didn’t even take 15 minutes to make and everyone loved it, I'm not even trying to be mean when I say that. Moments like these seriously make me rethink my life choices.

i’m being to understand why people say to never persue a major regarding something that you were previously passionate about in your personal life, college will **** you over and rip the soul out of it.

Last edited:
Back