• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

What's Bothering You?

There is a mosquito in my room.
I work from home and can’t open the door for it to leave on its own because my dog will try to get in. I’m not having much luck killing it, and It keeps biting me. It just bit my chin. Help.
🦟
If it's large enough, get like a magazine or a swatter whenever it's visible enough. Usually helps.

Just approach it when it's on your skin, or worst case, pinch it with some toilet paper.

If it's large enough, get like a magazine or a swatter whenever it's visible enough. Usually helps.

Just approach it when it's on your skin, or worst case, pinch it with some toilet paper.
I’m glad to say it is gone! It bit me a couple of times, though.
I kept trying to kill it with some books and scripts but that unfortunately didn’t work. When I was on break, I left the door open hoping it would just fly out, and that seemed to work. I haven’t seen it since.

I don't know what is going on me. First I have a sore throat, my head is hurting, my legs are feeling cramped, and now I have a Stomach cramp. I know I tested negative for covid the other day, but I don't know maybe its this cold weather thats bothering me and this broken bed I have is making the cramps on my body worse.

highkey mad that this plush isn't available on Amazon anymore cause I want it soooo much 😞

s-l400.png

other websites that have it listed say they're "unavailable" and the website which they originally come from only sells to businesses. so basically my chances of getting one are slim to none unless it's miraculously re-listed on Amazon.

I’m glad to say it is gone! It bit me a couple of times, though.
I kept trying to kill it with some books and scripts but that unfortunately didn’t work. When I was on break, I left the door open hoping it would just fly out, and that seemed to work. I haven’t seen it since.
Does your room have a fan? Whenever I see a fly during mealtime, I turn on the overhead fan. I guess that they're not strong enough to fight the current or something. I'm assuming that it would be the same for mosquitos.

Now for my rant. I hate the lack of availability in small towns. For example, the past week I tried looking for pretzel rods so I could dip them in chocolate. Walmart, Food 4 Less, Vons, and Smart & Finals didn't have them. At one point Target did, but they ran out yesterday. I'm assuming that the Super Bowl had something to do with this....

It's moments like these that I miss living in LA county. There would be a store for everything. You would just have to sit in traffic for a bit. Here, we're even lucky if there's even one Victoria's Secret or Panera Bread.

the one person who should've done something special for me today didn't. it was so.... sigh lol. the plans were to watch a show or something. i just wanted something sentimental. i wanted to feel special. instead, i was disappointed in so many more ways than one.

My parents bought a new car. Great for them!
Not what really bugs me about it. Its the fact that they lied to me about money. One day, they tell me "sorry, we can't afford to buy you a step-up phone for you, and we probably won't be able to send you to CA with your school (i can now).
In what world can you afford an about 10 grand car, but not be able to buy a 600 dollar phone and a trip that costs 350 dollars?
Now i'm not trying to make my parents buy stuff for me, I've known ever since my sister gave me her phone that I wouldn't get a newer one for a while.
My problem is they lied to me. And they've known I needed this for almost a year.
Now my phone screen is actually broken. I don't know why, but it glitches out all the time and has those annoying lines across it.
I hope what i'm saying makes sense. I don't know much about finances but I know my parents are liars when they wanna be.

Something else that just makes me mad is whenever I asked whenever I asked for something, they'd usually say "when you're older" but now it's shifted towards "get a job"
But what doesn't make sense, is that I have NO time for a job, since majority of the week I have practice of some kind or busy with school or forced to go to a church or church related activity. I would get a summer job, but i'd have to quit after a few weeks before marching band season gets started in the middle of summer which doesn't sound like much of a long time to make enough money to buy any of the cool things I want they said i could get in a few weeks. All of the cool things I want are relatively expensive and knowing me i'd blow it in a day on dumb things like stickers or something.

i can see it right through your eyes, i know you like my older siblings more. they bought my siblings fancy ice cream and cool drinks from the store yesterday and when i asked what i got they said "oh there's some ice cream in the freezer"

what

they also yell at me for being shy but i just have undiagnosed anxiety
i know for a fact
sorry i have trouble on the phone its not my fault :[
also probably have some other disorder like adhd or something because i just 'stared off into space a lot' (which i did, but there was way more to that). those symptoms hit a bit too close too home throughout my life.

at this point i'm glad i have at least 8 mothers and fathers in my friendship family tree.

tl;dr: i hate my parents

I can’t even eat at a donut shop without getting treated poorly. While I was trying a donut out an employee told her coworker I looked scary. As I got up to leave she yelled “don’t come again!” Talk about terrible service. The donut wasn’t even that good. I have no idea why they have a 4.5 star average on Google.

Nothing in particular is bothering me but for some reason I'm just not enjoying this week, it probably doesn't help knowing it's my birthday on Friday as well. Oh and to top it all off the weather is forecast to be potentially very stormy which sounds fantastic (not). 🙄

it’s cold and i want to go home. my school has heating but they almost never turn it on because they don’t want to pay for it.

Does your room have a fan? Whenever I see a fly during mealtime, I turn on the overhead fan. I guess that they're not strong enough to fight the current or something. I'm assuming that it would be the same for mosquitos.

Now for my rant. I hate the lack of availability in small towns. For example, the past week I tried looking for pretzel rods so I could dip them in chocolate. Walmart, Food 4 Less, Vons, and Smart & Finals didn't have them. At one point Target did, but they ran out yesterday. I'm assuming that the Super Bowl had something to do with this....

It's moments like these that I miss living in LA county. There would be a store for everything. You would just have to sit in traffic for a bit. Here, we're even lucky if there's even one Victoria's Secret or Panera Bread.
I do have a fan but I don’t normally turn it on during my work hours. I work from home and it makes the paperwork fly all over. I’m so glad the mosquito is gone though!

highkey mad that this plush isn't available on Amazon anymore cause I want it soooo much 😞

s-l400.png

other websites that have it listed say they're "unavailable" and the website which they originally come from only sells to businesses. so basically my chances of getting one are slim to none unless it's miraculously re-listed on Amazon.
That's stupid. I dunno if you know anyone with a business that could buy it for you but yeah that **** makes me mad like.. bruh.

my girlfriend has a lump with a rash on one of her breasts and swollen armpit nodes. she's going to the doctor tomorrow morning, but i'm still terrified for her.

I can’t even eat at a donut shop without getting treated poorly. While I was trying a donut out an employee told her coworker I looked scary. As I got up to leave she yelled “don’t come again!” Talk about terrible service. The donut wasn’t even that good. I have no idea why they have a 4.5 star average on Google.
It's wild that those employees mistreated you when all you were trying to do was give them business. I'm actually angry for you. :|

I ordered a pop socket with a moon print and not only did it arrive 3 days late but the quality of the print is really bad. It looked much nicer on Amazon. I suspect it’s a fake but probably not going to return it, it’s not worth the trouble for like 9 euros :/

s-l400.png

update on this, I found a link on their website that takes you to another website which sells the same plushies but specifically to individual consumers. so I went on there and guess what? the genet can't be found anywhere on the website. so that's fun 🙃

sent them a message asking if they had it available (since it's available on the site that only sells in bulk to businesses) so hopefully they reply soon. I can't believe I have to go through this much trouble just for a stuffed animal lmao.

I really hate how ads are taking over the internet nowadays, can't go to a site in peace without billions of ads popping up at once.
I always used an ad blocker, so when I use other devices that don't have it and surf the internet, it's like a whole different world in a bad way. Very annoying, especially with unskippable ads and sites telling you to turn off ad blocker.

Back